• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP - Week Four - FINAL RESULTS - Please Step Aside And Let This Man Speak

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the toughest time to tally up the weekly scores .. The Broncos lose a heartbreaker - a game they had in the bag - had they held on not only would we have taken first place, but I - your reigning POTM- would have won Week 4 and taken my spot atop this contest ..

Instead, we've got a .500 team that could very well be headed down the same path as last season - a loss next week to the Jets and we might be in some trouble ..

In our contest here, I have to be fair to everyone involved, which required me to take a booth review ... MH64 missed the Thursday game, and although he had the Rams in his post Friday morning, the rules apply as a guideline to ensure a level and fair playing field ... I'm truly sorry MH64, but I cannot count that game as a victory - I hope you understand ...

This came into play with our weekly winner, and that game would have given MH64 11 wins, enough for the victory ..

As it stands, four posters finished with 10 wins - myself, DC, MH64 and femurov ...

I had the Broncos winning, while DC had KC 34-24, MH64 KC 31-24 and femurov had KC 30-24 ...

That means our Week 4 Champ is the man with the speeches that rival the best of JFK and MLK

CONGRATS FEMUROV !!!!

Thanks to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to whatever ref didn't see that the play clock had run out on that 2nd and 20 for KC ... I hope the next time you are in the supermarket, you get the cart with the wobbly wheel ...

After four weeks, the BIG BOARD looks like this:

- MileHigh64 - 38 ( 10 )
- DraftCrazy - 37 ( 10 )
- SpiritOf77 - 37 ( 10 )
- Mingo - 36 ( 9 )
- Femurov - 35 ( 10 )
- Randymon - 34 ( 8 )
- Fightinredantz - 34 ( 8 )
- Springstein - 33 ( 8 )
- Crash - 31 ( 8 )
- LGM - 27 ( 8 ) ( Missed week 2 )

- Week One Winner - MileHigh64
- Week Two Winner - Draft Crazy
- Week Three Winner - Mingo

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair is fair. I fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line and have to live with my mistakes! Thanks for running this game, Lucas!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually meant to come in here and change my pick for the SNF game to the Ravens, but it slipped through the cracks and I thought that may have taken me out of the running. Nice to see my tiebreaker skills are still somewhat useful. Congratulations to MileHigh and DC for pushing it to the tiebreaker. It's always nice to be recognized with legends such as these 2.

I would normally ramble on about how awesome I am, but in a clever way that does not come across as bragging, but I think I am going to be somewhat short and sweet and a little off topic with this speech. I just want to try to put into perspective for all of you the immense joy that I felt a little before the season opened, when I logged on to the hoop and made my way to this board looking for this contest and the survivor and predict the score little games that we all enjoy so much. I don't think words can describe the feeling when I opened the BFFP and saw the little avatar design with the guys from KISS. It took a second to sink in, but once it did, I do believe I shouted out loud... probably something obscene. But it really felt good to see that the contest was posted by Spiritof77 AKA Lucas. His absence did not go unnoticed and his presence is much more appreciated now that he is back. So, I want to dedicate this win to my friend, Lucas. I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for all the hard work you put into running this contest and it is damn good to see you back here and at it again.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos.

I don't want to talk about the Chiefs/Broncos game.. Skipping right over that thread. :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, memorable acceptance speech! Must come from years of listening to toasts at the bar.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femy - sorry I couldn't make it last week to give you a timely congratualtions. Great job!