• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Pick 'Em Contest FINAL RESULTS - WEEK 2 !!!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and that's why they play the games

A tough week to pick the games - at least Week 2 began on a exciting and positive note with the Broncos pulling off an amazing victory, on the road no less ..

Going into Monday night's game, we had two potential winners - Femurov ( who is catching fire about 8 weeks earlier than usual ) and MondoJay ... Femurov had 10 wins going into the Jets at the Colts, and MondoJay had 9 wins .. femurov had the Colts winning, and MJ had the Jets ..

( Furbs also had 9 wins going into the game, but had the Colts winning )

With the Jets dominating and pulling off the victory, MondoJay is our Week 2 Champ with 10 wins !!

CONGRATS MONDOJAY !!

Sorry Femurov, I guess we will have to wait for one of your now-famous speeches !!

Thanks to everyone for participating, and we'll all do it again in a few days

Thru two weeks, - the big board looks like this - total wins and week 2 wins in parenthesis :

- BroncosrOK - 20 ( 7 )
- cdumler7 - 20 ( 7 )
- Furby - 19 ( 9 )
- 58Crash - 19 ( 7 )
- NFLBronco - 19 ( 7 )
- Femurov - 18 ( 10 )
- TDs3nOut - 18 ( 8 )
- Broncos6482 - 18 ( 8 )
- LGM - 17 ( 7 )
- Randymon - 17 ( 7 )
- SpiritOf77 - 17 ( 5 )
- SpringStein -16 ( 5 )
- MileHigh64 -16 ( 5 )
- Mingo - 14 ( 5 )
- WingSauce7 - 11 ( missed week 2 )
- MondoJay - 10 ( missed week 1 )

Weekly Winners:

Week One - cdumler7, BroncosrOK
Week Two - MondoJay

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for doing this! This definitely was not a good week for picks. I think on mine not a single person picked a winning team this week. I don't think I have ever seen that. This NFL season just seems so upside down right now with 3 of the favorites for the Super Bowl in Indy, Baltimore, and Seattle all at 0-2 while teams like the Jets and Falcons are 2-0. This is why you have to love and hate the NFL all at the same time of those at the top can quickly come crashing down and those at the bottom can quickly rise to the top. A lot of season left of course but some teams have definitely put themselves in a huge hole if they stand a chance this year.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for doing this! This definitely was not a good week for picks. I think on mine not a single person picked a winning team this week. I don't think I have ever seen that. This NFL season just seems so upside down right now with 3 of the favorites for the Super Bowl in Indy, Baltimore, and Seattle all at 0-2 while teams like the Jets and Falcons are 2-0. This is why you have to love and hate the NFL all at the same time of those at the top can quickly come crashing down and those at the bottom can quickly rise to the top. A lot of season left of course but some teams have definitely put themselves in a huge hole if they stand a chance this year.

It's actually therapeutic for me - and lots of fun - makes all the games interesting ... I look forward to Monday nights, putting on some old Thin Lizzy or Judas Priest and tallying up the scores ...

The season is definitely upside down now for some teams - and it doesn't get any easier for KC

Seattle will turn it around, but the Saints - that's a different story

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually therapeutic for me - and lots of fun - makes all the games interesting ... I look forward to Monday nights, putting on some old Thin Lizzy or Judas Priest and tallying up the scores ...

The season is definitely upside down now for some teams - and it doesn't get any easier for KC

Seattle will turn it around, but the Saints - that's a different story

The Chiefs definitely need to steal one of these next 2 road games. Being 1-3 to start the season when the Broncos stand a very good chance of starting the year 6-0 and 4 of those being road wins is definitely not a good way for them to win this division. I will definitely be a huge Packer and Bengal fan these next two weeks. Nothing quite like seeing Chiefs fans who had such excitement in this season have the wind taken out of their sails. I seriously saw some Chiefs fans this week wishing for somebody to flat out murder Von Miller or at least take a baseball bat to his knees so his career would be over. I don't like our rivals at all but I would never wish injury to any of these guys. They are still a person and this is just a game to entertain.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BroncosrOK Congrats ..great job on a really tough week .:clap:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm amazed anyone could get 10 wins! Congrats MondoJay!!

And you too, femurov!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job guys - sorry if it sounds like my mouth is full - but I have wounds to lick.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been kinda busy and am just checking in. Wow. I thought my score would be around 4 or 5. I had a horrible week in real life in survivor pools. Joined one with two entries that started this week. Both of them are gone. My fantasy league survivor got completely wiped out and at one point, I was going to win that and the $25 that comes with it. Thanks Baltimore. Anyway, congrats Mondojay!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had a rough week. Upsets all over the place!