• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Betting Odds on 2021 NBA champion

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

But might as well put a bit extra on LAC and even Utah.

Indy and Toronto aren’t getting there.
This is the NBA, a massive trade could happen in an hour that changes the entire league and both of those teams have been involved in seismic, league-shifting deals in recent times and both are in playoff position. +5000 for a bet that could be +1000 in a matter of days is pretty good value.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NBA, a massive trade could happen in an hour that changes the entire league and both of those teams have been involved in seismic, league-shifting deals in recent times and both are in playoff position. +5000 for a bet that could be +1000 in a matter of days is pretty good value.

I've got three 2-team parlay bets of the Buccaneers winning the Super Bowl paired with each of the following teams winning the NBA Finals: Nuggets, Jazz, and Celtics. Hopefully, one of those NBA teams will come through. Hopefully, the Finals is Celtics vs. Jazz or Nuggets. I was too cheap, though. I should've bet $100 on each. I only bet $25, so my parlay payout would only range from $1,000 to $1,100.

Of the four teams that are at +5000, I don't see the Warriors, Pacers, or Raptors making a big trade. Maybe the Blazers will.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah. They are too rare off.

No Harden on the block any more. Giannis extended. Only 4-5 players across the league that could make that much impact and none of them getting traded.

Bradley Beal is good, but not that good.