• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better tune in to the Braves vs. Marlins tonight. Big fight imminent.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urena pitching tonight for the Marlins. First time he's gone against the Braves since he was ejected for throwing at Acuna last season.

Pretty obvious what's gonna happen, too, as the Braves called up a AAA pitcher for tonight, who'll likely get put in after the starter (Gausman) gets ejected in the 2nd or 3rd when he delivers chin music to Urena. Only way it doesn't happen is if Gausman is too much of a sloppy vag to deliver the punishment.

I'm personally hoping for a big brew-ha-ha!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urena pitching tonight for the Marlins. First time he's gone against the Braves since he was ejected for throwing at Acuna last season.

Pretty obvious what's gonna happen, too, as the Braves called up a AAA pitcher for tonight, who'll likely get put in after the starter (Gausman) gets ejected in the 2nd or 3rd when he delivers chin music to Urena. Only way it doesn't happen is if Gausman is too much of a sloppy vag to deliver the punishment.

I'm personally hoping for a big brew-ha-ha!

Not even this is enough to get me to tune in...I'll be watching Lawrence Welk reruns on PBS, much more interesting

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think they showed Marlin games on TV