• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better defense Bears or Pats.

Who is the better Defense

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I will have plenty time landing about 9:30am with the game like 3:20 and will need some food and that sounds amazing so will have to check that out I think. Thanks for the info :suds:
What time (Dallas time) does your flight home take off?

Hope you leave time for traffic and know you will probably pay about $80 for an uber right with the surge pricing after the game. I think there is a special location for app ride pickups at the Stadium or I guess you can walk across the street. Sign up for Lyft also and use whichever is cheaper if a significant difference. A couple of weeks ago we took a shuttle from the stadium to one of the bars and even at that point it was like $60 for Uber to downtown and $80 for Lyft. I think it's about the same distance. Before the game should be no issue.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What time (Dallas time) does your flight home take off?

Hope you leave time for traffic and know you will probably pay about $80 for an uber right with the surge pricing after the game. I think there is a special location for app ride pickups at the Stadium or I guess you can walk across the street. Sign up for Lyft also and use whichever is cheaper if a significant difference. A couple of weeks ago we took a shuttle from the stadium to one of the bars and even at that point it was like $60 for Uber to downtown and $80 for Lyft. I think it's about the same distance. Before the game should be no issue.

I take off like 6am in the morning and my flight is like 10:30pm back to Chicago so would not have to get a ride back right away and could maybe avoid that. I also have some friends that will be there that went down with a group that will have a hotel in the area that I could head to afterwards of the Sunday night game first before heading back

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like when Van Noy came washed up from Det to NE and Collins returned after being booted by Cleveland, every one of those Chicago guys would be better if they played on NE.
and collins had a very good year last year too.

104 tackles
4 sacks
1 pick
4 PD
1 FF
1 FR

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the bears need is a reliable QB.
Doesnt have to be great, just reliable.

If the bears had an Alex Smith / Nick Foles type QB. This defense would look even better than it does now.
Probably would be the favorites to make the Superbowl in the NFC.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not disagreeing, but were talking about 5 games over how many years, im talking about odds. Sure they can beat him

5 season ending losses in 16 playoff appearances and one SUPER near-miss. Is more than a 1/3 of his playoff appearances resulting in struggles with these kind of teams.

Brady will always be the favorite to win in the post-season. However, it's the closest thing we have to a "pattern".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has good numbers against everyone. However, in the post-season, when he HAS faltered. There's a pattern of it being against elite defensive units with a great pass rush.

30-10 playoff record I'll take that kind of faltering. Coughlin came up with great defensive schemes sacking him 6 times in 1st SB. He did struggle in both Giant SB's but gave his team leads late in both games

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30-10 playoff record I'll take that kind of faltering. Coughlin came up with great defensive schemes sacking him 6 times in 1st SB. He did struggle in both Giant SB's but gave his team leads late in both games

Yes, like I said... this isn't an indictment of Brady. You can relax, big guy. lol. He's the GOAT.

He's always going to be favored. However, if there has been any "pattern" between the teams he has lost to or struggled against in January. It's that kind of a team. BAL, NYG, NYJ, JAX...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears and Patriots will have plenty of Common Opponents&Locations

Both @ Washington
Both have Dallas at Home
Both have KC at home
Both @ Philly

Will have a better feel for it after the slate plays out.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take the Bears def.....Well for an obvious reason.....

But both teams had played one decent team in GB and Pit......

Wait a few more weeks when we start to play the better teams......

And did I read a comparison with the 85 Bears.....?.....Just please stop cause this unit is not comparable.....And the unknown 86 Beras may have just as good as the 85 team........
And I wouldnt compare either team with the 00 Ravens....

Those teams of the past has some HOFers playing for them....As of right now Im thinking Mack is the only possibilty.....But I could be wrong about NEs def.....