• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better defense Bears or Pats.

Who is the better Defense

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats by a hair. secondary is just ricidulously deep and filthy. big edge to the pats there. they have 10 picks already lol. both pass rushes are filthy too. 8 guys have at least 1 sack for both teams. that says a lot.
both are stacked. maybe edge on D0line to the bears. LB's are equal IMO. collins is our version of mack.

Collins has risen like a Phoenix from the ashes of Cleveland. Great pick up.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lbs are what?? Mack trevathon roquan Floyd. Sorry but Lb is not close at all. None of yours would start here.

And like when Van Noy came washed up from Det to NE and Collins returned after being booted by Cleveland, every one of those Chicago guys would be better if they played on NE.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like when Van Noy came washed up from Det to NE and Collins returned after being booted by Cleveland, every one of those Chicago guys would be better if they played on NE.
OK why? And how?

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are better by the numbers so far. I haven't watched a Pats game yet, and they definitely haven't played the quality of QBs the Bears have so far, so not sure what to make of that.

If I could have either, i'd take the Bears simply for the rep they built last year and still playing top-end defense. But the Patriots defense could very well end up having a very special year this year and be the best by the numbers at season's end.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better coaching.

Never said they were bad, only that like almost everybody else who goes there, they would be better for having done so.
In most cases I would agree but we had fangio and now Chuck p. Both top D coaches.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are better by the numbers so far. I haven't watched a Pats game yet, and they definitely haven't played the quality of QBs the Bears have so far, so not sure what to make of that.

If I could have either, i'd take the Bears simply for the rep they built last year and still playing top-end defense. But the Patriots defense could very well end up having a very special year this year and be the best by the numbers at season's end.
Bears have went into prevent defenses in 3 of 4 games now. Stats are screwed by that. But I agree both defenses are topnotch.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalil Mack's left nut is better than the Patriots D. WAT YOU THINK I CARE BOUT YOUR HOF QUARTERBACK? FACK YOU YA BAHSTAHDS.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going by all the media hype and how great Dak has been and that he needs to be paid and how they have been kicking everyones ass. My thoughts on how good anyone is should be for everyone to just STFU until week 8 or so until teams have played a bunch of games and the schedules even out a bit. The great undefeated Patriots sucked as well but were at least able to block a punt. It will be an interesting game next week. After the Packer game last week I figured the Pack had no chance with teams able to run on them and that Zeke would hammer them. Then I saw the Saints D hold him up pretty good. We will just have to see which teams show up to play next Sunday. I have this goal to get to all the NFL stadium before I pass on and have been to the old Dallas stadium several times but never the new one so will be flying down on Sunday morning and getting an Uber ride from the airport over to the game. Then will be flying back home right after the game. It should be an interesting day
That sounds awesome.. If you have some time before the game. Take the Uber to North Main BBQ in Euless TX. It's half way between the airport and the stadium. It's a hole in the wall that's only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's. They close at 4 on Sunday. Award winning (killer ribs, crop beef and chicken). All you can eat for $15 a head and sure beats the stadium prices.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have went into prevent defenses in 3 of 4 games now. Stats are screwed by that. But I agree both defenses are topnotch.
And the Patriots haven't? Have they been challenged other than the Bills game? I don't even know. But that's where the better quarterback come into play. Prevent defense can still dominate Miami. :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Patriots haven't? Have they been challenged other than the Bills game? I don't even know. But that's where the better quarterback come into play. Prevent defense can still dominate Miami. :)
I don't know, I don't follow the Pats. Honestly I pay no attention to any AFC team.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds awesome.. If you have some time before the game. Take the Uber to North Main BBQ in Euless TX. It's half way between the airport and the stadium. It's a hole in the wall that's only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's. They close at 4 on Sunday. Award winning (killer ribs, crop beef and chicken). All you can eat for $15 a head and sure beats the stadium prices.

Yes I will have plenty time landing about 9:30am with the game like 3:20 and will need some food and that sounds amazing so will have to check that out I think. Thanks for the info :suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey you can make a joke all you want.

Lets say the bears are the marginally better D.

The Pats are infinitely better on O.

Its an irrelevant convo in the realm of the league and the SB

i literally LOL'd

The Patriots were also infinitely better than...

Rex Ryan's Jets with Sanchez... who beat them
Baltimore Ravens with Flacco... who beat them multiple times
New York Giants with Eli... who beat them multiple times
Denver Broncos with corpse of Peyton... who beat them
Jacksonville Jaguars with Bortles... who held a double digit 4th quarter lead over them in their own building and probably win if not for some flukey bounces and suspect officiating.

The teams Brady has had the most struggle with have been teams like the Bears. Not the teams with the high flying offenses.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go with the Pears, no no the Bats I dunno.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jacksonville Jaguars with Bortles... who held a double digit 4th quarter lead over them in their own building and probably win if not for some flukey bounces and suspect officiating.

The teams Brady has had the most struggle with have been teams like the Bears. Not the teams with the high flying offenses.

16-5 vs #1 defenses 40td-12 int aint to bad

Tom Brady's Numbers Against No. 1 Defenses Are Insanely Good

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not disagreeing, but were talking about 5 games over how many years, im talking about odds. Sure they can beat him