• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

best sites for nfl news and analysis

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter! (semi serious)

But a lot you do yourself I think.

Mockdraftable is great for understanding where a guy's athletic profile lands if you know what the drills actually tell you from the combine; hint they're not underwear olympics.

Draftbreakdown if i want to watch a player from college

Gamepass if I want to watch a specific player

I like stealing Cian Fahey's interceptable Passes just because I think it's highly helpful for sifting out bullshit years like say, Ryan Fitzpatrick. Or predicting decline in performance.

Analytics wise I use both PFF and Footballoutsiders, but with a heavy favoritism to FO for most things. I try to make use of both but there are some things PFF and I can't be friends about. Their databases are invaluable if you have access to even the free stuff like I do. Coldhardfootballfacts is another database I like, but i don't use it as much as the other two. There's also profootballreference if it's a readily available stat to find. Also useful for AV counting for drafting if you're into that kind of stuff.

A big part of the trick is just follow up on people who know what they're talking about and actually do the legwork when it comes to watching football.

LeCharles Bently has a wonderfully useful twitter if you want to learn about OL's on occasion.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter! (semi serious)

But a lot you do yourself I think.

Mockdraftable is great for understanding where a guy's athletic profile lands if you know what the drills actually tell you from the combine; hint they're not underwear olympics.

Draftbreakdown if i want to watch a player from college

Gamepass if I want to watch a specific player

I like stealing Cian Fahey's interceptable Passes just because I think it's highly helpful for sifting out bullshit years like say, Ryan Fitzpatrick. Or predicting decline in performance.

Analytics wise I use both PFF and Footballoutsiders, but with a heavy favoritism to FO for most things. I try to make use of both but there are some things PFF and I can't be friends about. Their databases are invaluable if you have access to even the free stuff like I do. Coldhardfootballfacts is another database I like, but i don't use it as much as the other two. There's also profootballreference if it's a readily available stat to find. Also useful for AV counting for drafting if you're into that kind of stuff.

A big part of the trick is just follow up on people who know what they're talking about and actually do the legwork when it comes to watching football.

LeCharles Bently has a wonderfully useful twitter if you want to learn about OL's on occasion.
havent heard of some of these thankk you

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@There is A Moose at 3rd do you pay for FO. I have debated paying for Profootball focus

are there any real subscription sites worth it
I would say they are not necessary unless you run a website about the NFL. If ever I had loads of disposable income (or a 2nd income*) I'd be a lot more likely to consider it. The best part of twitter is all the free info if you make an account and manicure it to just quality NFL content.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say they are not necessary unless you run a website about the NFL. If ever I had loads of disposable income (or a 2nd income*) I'd be a lot more likely to consider it. The best part of twitter is all the free info if you make an account and manicure it to just quality NFL content.
i guess i could do that, i dont have twitter. or even know who to follow