• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Non-CFP game you've seen, not involving your team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen quite a few. But 3 come to mind immediately.

From a long time ago - 1984 Boston College vs. Miami - Doug Flutie Hail Mary game.

A little more recent - Boise St. vs. Oklahoma - That game had everything including a marriage proposal after the game. lol

Most recent - UCLA vs. Texas A&M - It physically hurt to type that, but one of the top 5 comebacks that I've seen, any sport.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that same year Baylor did this to Washington. UW fired their worthless DC a week after this game.

In my opinion, RG3 was probably the most exciting player of the decade. You never knew what you were going to get. Both of these videos are prime examples. Fantastic athlete.

For the OU game, I was on vacation with my girlfriend at the time and she wanted to go out and do something, but I made her wait til after that game was over lol.

For the Washington game, I was at a bar with friends. Talk about a literal game with no defense... but I will tell you what, it was fucking awesome to watch.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most recent - UCLA vs. Texas A&M - It physically hurt to type that, but one of the top 5 comebacks that I've seen, any sport.

Not going to lie, I was kind of pissed. I gave up on this game thinking it was over and went to bed. Woke up at like 5am, checked my app and literally had a face like...

giphy.gif

Because I while I don't like either team, I REALLY don't like A&M lol.

Just for perspective, I just typed "ucla texas am" into google and THAT game with its score and links to the boxscore and stats is the first thing to come up. It knows how ridiculous that was, I didn't even need to declare what sport I wanted.

**Granted, football is the most popular sport in the U.S. and A&M and UCLA haven't played that many times.**

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, I was kind of pissed. I gave up on this game thinking it was over and went to bed. Woke up at like 5am, checked my app and literally had a face like...

giphy.gif

Because I while I don't like either team, I REALLY don't like A&M lol.

Just for perspective, I just typed "ucla texas am" into google and THAT game with its score and links to the boxscore and stats is the first thing to come up. It knows how ridiculous that was, I didn't even need to declare what sport I wanted.

**Granted, football is the most popular sport in the U.S. and A&M and UCLA haven't played that many times.**

A lot of folks had that reaction. I kept watching because I was enjoying watching seeing UCLA get a beatdown.

A friend of mine who's a die hard UCLA fan was over and he got so disgusted that he left early.

I had to text him 3 times telling him to turn the game on. He thought I was just trying to make him turn on the game to see how bad the score had gotten (which is something I would definitely do). lol

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, RG3 was probably the most exciting player of the decade. You never knew what you were going to get. Both of these videos are prime examples. Fantastic athlete.

For the OU game, I was on vacation with my girlfriend at the time and she wanted to go out and do something, but I made her wait til after that game was over lol.

For the Washington game, I was at a bar with friends. Talk about a literal game with no defense... but I will tell you what, it was fucking awesome to watch.

The guy was a highlight reel.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have but 2.

1980 Holiday Bowl: BYU vs SMU. 1st BYU bowl victory ever with Jim McMahon taking on the early Pony Express from SMU. Most amazing comeback we'd seen before we really knew comebacks like that could happen.

1988 Miami vs Notre Dame: Catholics vs Convicts: Game fully lived up to the hype. This gem had it all with all the characters you'd ever want.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 13 in 1993 and I still remember watching the Auburn vs Florida game which Auburn won. They were labeled the Cardiac Kids or something.. was a hell of a game. Florida was no slouch, undefeated, ranked in the top 5 or so and favored coming in. Auburn made a incredible 4th qtr comeback. Stephen Davis was the man.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Leftwich and his Marshall squad’s comeback win against East Carolina was pretty amazing in the GMCA Bowl.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not the best, but both were damn good games.

daglafe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head:

2006 Texas over USC

and

2009 Utah over Alabama