• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Joe Burrow Video - Elite QB in the Making

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still works on YouTube. So look up Joe Burrow Elite with that cover picture. It is worth the time trust me.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click here to watch it on YouTube Directly. NFL has blocked content on this site from displaying content from the NFL? I get that, but I guess I don't understand why so much more YouTube videos regarding the NFL are not blocked on here.

Watch on YouTube - Click Here

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Burrow has a chance to be great. My only reservations are the injury and passing on Herbert who I believe has as much upside as any QB in the league other than Mahomes.

Pitts at 5 (if he's there), trade back into the late first rd for an OT, order the rings

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow has a chance to be great. My only reservations are the injury and passing on Herbert who I believe has as much upside as any QB in the league other than Mahomes.

Pitts at 5 (if he's there), trade back into the late first rd for an OT, order the rings
For a QB, I don't think the injury will be a huge deal - and mentally he seems like a guy who just doesn't allow that stuff to affect him. He's not a Carson Palmer in that regard (who I think was always effected mentally after that).

I don't even think you have to trade back into the 1st to land a starting OL. There are going to be multiple available in round 2, and some guys who project to be starters in round 3 with another year or so of experience.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For a QB, I don't think the injury will be a huge deal - and mentally he seems like a guy who just doesn't allow that stuff to affect him. He's not a Carson Palmer in that regard (who I think was always effected mentally after that).

I don't even think you have to trade back into the 1st to land a starting OL. There are going to be multiple available in round 2, and some guys who project to be starters in round 3 with another year or so of experience.

I don't think knee injury recovery is strictly mental. You can suffer a non-contact injury where the ACL snaps and they replace it and you're physically 100 percent a year later. Then other injuries have more extensive structural damage and the athlete loses a step. I'm not a doctor so this is just observational as a fan who has seen enough of these injuries and notices the different outcomes. It's obviously not a career-ending injury I just hope it doesn't effect his mobility in the pocket

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't think the first knee injury ruined Carson. He put up big numbers the very next year. By the time 2007 rolled around, the Bengals let the offensive line go to shit.... It was so bad, he was getting pummeled in preseason games. The D wasn't very good either. Then in 2008 he hurt his shoulder and I think that injury really sapped him.