• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best early season values

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually do 2-3 early drafts to see if I can gain any value and grab a guy before he gets steam heading towards the season.. sometimes it will be due to any early Injury opening up the door for a larger role from someone else ( k.hunt,2017) or just a player who absolutely crushes training camp and preseason ( A.Foster 2010). There are a million other examples of when players gain momentuem from now til week 1 kickoff.. so who are some of your guys players now that you believe could gain traction, Which round do they go now? And where do you believe they will be going end of August early September...

For me I'll list just a few

Jay Ajayi- believe he could have a big year as a featured back in Philly.. of course Clements will have his role but Ajayi should easily have double digits TDs. Was a first round pick last year, going now around rounds 3 or early 4. Maybe everyone was just a year off?

Kyle Rudolph- in a year where TE seemed thin, a potential top 5 guy goes down for the year in Hunter Henry. Of course you have your top 3 in Gronk, Kelce and Ertz but who else has top 3-5 potential? I like Kyle Rudolph.. Kirk Cousins has shown to favor his TEs and if Rudolph can stay healthy he could have a big year. Goes between rounds 6-8 could be going late 5th early 6th potentially by kickoff weekend

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there's several in my book - but it's too early to reveal them .... :nono:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Ajayi- believe he could have a big year as a featured back in Philly.. of course Clements will have his role but Ajayi should easily have double digits TDs. Was a first round pick last year, going now around rounds 3 or early 4. Maybe everyone was just a year off?

We have a winner!

giphy.gif

582337.gif

tenor.gif

SlushyTautAmericanrobin-max-1mb.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good amount and have my favorite few tucked away.. I don't mind throwing out 1 or 2.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there's several in my book - but it's too early to reveal them .... :nono:
same here

giphy.gif

Not afraid to share.
Jordan Howard (yes, I'm tooting his horn again) > in a terrible offense, he had over 1200 yards and 9 TD. Imagine what he might do with a better offense?
Marvin Jones > Same unappreciated QB. Same game plan (because they'll have another RB who can't run). If I told you that you can have a WR that will finish 6th among WR and all you have to do is wait for 23 other WR to be picked ahead of him, would you take him?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Henry has a big year ahead.

I think Agholor keeps pace with DT range picks.

Any TE outside Gronk and Ertz is a big no for me. It really is a streaming situation. Kelce has issues this year I'm not willing to gamble on. Graham is a no for me. The next group are fine, but the draft board will dictate if I take a stab at an Engram or someone. I'd just sooner wait it out and take it week by week.

QB obviously you can't go with him alone, but Fitzcrapstick will be chucking for the first three weeks (@NO, vs Phi, vs Pitt). Maybe you pair that up with Winston, or Eli, etc.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the rookie donald Jones on tampa bay and ofcourse I'm all ready touting Mike gesicki as the heir apparent to gronk

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Ross as well

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright - I'll give two that their role and production level have ADP's that are well below their production level. Peyton Barber - everyone seems to be on board with the rook taking the TB job - - I'm not so sure that happens. Shady - getting older but still the clear workhorse in BUF. ....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Amari Cooper has a chance to break out this season.