• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Article I've read..

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp had tons of faults however defensive recruiting was not one of them. The defense was stocked for Mac. Now Mac has given Mullen so many 3* players that the damage is unavoidable. We dont have a choice other than to ride it out. I do know that we arent as bad as we played last week, but what I dont know is where in between weeks 1 and 2 we fall.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Florida played in the Elite 8 (I think) against Wisconsin. 2 of my brothers, both UW grads, asked me what I thought of the game. I told them that our very influential center was out for the rest of the season and there's really no way we should win. UW had one of the best big men in the game and they should beat up UF and wear them down.
However, I added one thing: I said Florida has a spirit of success. People want to win and dig deep to win...whether working or playing or whatever. There's just something about Florida and I wouldn't be surprised if we pull a win out of our whatever.

Of course, UF won on a last second buzzer shot after an inspired effort.

Youz guise know what I mean. We have a competitive spirit at our school and it runs deep. Gators pull off games they should lose because fighting to win is in the school's culture.

How the football program became divorced from the rest of Florida culture, I just don't know how or when...although I have theories. But UF football is an island of loser mentality in a sea of winning.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that spirit is what allowed us to stretch the streak to 31. There were multiple games in the last five years that we had no business winning against them

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
corral or grier would have won that game going away....franks isnt very good and yet if the ref doesnt fuck up the fg call we are right in that game till the end. how the team has gone this long without a qb worth a damn is beyong me.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grier definitely. Corral who knows. Franks wasnt the reason we lost. He didnt play great but he didnt play awful. Play calling was putrid but more importantly defense was dreadful.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope and suspicion is that Mullen knows what to do and how to fix it.. we have already improved our recruiting class etc.. and he got the kids from MSU to buy in.. i definitely see him getting these kids back on track.. but I'm thinking a year or 2 more before it's back to normal

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grier definitely. Corral who knows. Franks wasnt the reason we lost. He didnt play great but he didnt play awful. Play calling was putrid but more importantly defense was dreadful.
a more competent qb could have carried that team even as awful as they were over kentucky.....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a more competent qb could have carried that team even as awful as they were over kentucky.....
I think the defense was the biggest issue in that game

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being 6-1 after Kentucky didn't even seem possible!. Improvement every game.. 1 game at a time... things are looking up! and just fyi interesting stat.. there have been 26 games in which we were down more than 18 points in which we did not come back to win.. #relentlesseffort!