• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best AI technology?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do any of you dabble in Chat GPT? We are experimenting at work to help summarize meetings, take dictation and even clean up OLD source code.

I am using CHAT GPT free right now but it costs me $20 USD a month which is steep for myself as I only use it for notes, meeting summaries and to create the odd fury p*rn for @Comeds (that last part may be not entirely accurate)

any recommendations?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do any of you dabble in Chat GPT? We are experimenting at work to help summarize meetings, take dictation and even clean up OLD source code.

I am using CHAT GPT free right now but it costs me $20 USD a month which is steep for myself as I only use it for notes, meeting summaries and to create the odd fury p*rn for @Comeds (that last part may be not entirely accurate)

any recommendations?

I use CHat GPT to create the framework for technical summaries. I like it and it doesn't cost me anything.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use CHat GPT to create the framework for technical summaries. I like it and it doesn't cost me anything.
i hit limitations today on the freeware.. it limited my options... I did hit it hard today tho

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My company uses an enterprise tool that keeps all of the stuff inside our network. The big worry with AI is what you have to feed it, often times sensitive company info. We had a guy upload a proprietary software package to look for bugs. And Chat GPT EULA stated they were allowed to keep it. He's unemployed now.

It is built from Chat GPT. When I use external tools, I use Chat GPT. I've played with a few others just to see what different answers I get. But Chat GPT is usually the best/most consistent.

Give it a few months and Microsoft will figure out how to build in the spywa - I mean functionality - into Windows.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm retired and I have no use for AI. I was at a local trivia night on Tuesday. The restaurant was crowded, and the rules were no phones, except for the "team captain" who had to text in the team's answers to the moderator.

I thought it was funny and disturbing at the same time that the moderator had to caution the captains to check their answers carefully so that Auto-correct didn't change them for you.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m of no help, the only time I’ve ever used ChatGPT is to ask it questions about the plot of a movie that I cannot remember the name of and it does return better answers than Google ever did.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I’m of no help, the only time I’ve ever used ChatGPT is to ask it questions about the plot of a movie that I cannot remember the name of and it does return better answers than Google ever did.
I checked out its songwriting prowess a couple of times.
Turrible

What is the one that makes pictures?
Need to see how it does with a three-titted amazon riding a dolphin or something

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I checked out its songwriting prowess a couple of times.
Turrible

What is the one that makes pictures?
Need to see how it does with a three-titted amazon riding a dolphin or something

terrible... so I hear

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aJyeMv.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any recommendations?
I never used it. Someone unnamed uses it to send me fury p*rn. It's kind of my thing.
"Arggh! I'm so angry I'm going to undress!"
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to wear pants anymore."

12" Angry Men was not my favorite.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12" Angry Men was not my favorite.
I watched this again I its better than I first thought but I still have some issues.

Usually a judge bangs his gavel to bring order to the court, though I guess banging that did get everyone's attention too.
I dont think 'beyond a reasonable length' is a real legal term.

I dont think 'polling the jury' means what they say it does in this film. Likewise ascertained.

Do judge's robes really open in the front by untying a sash?

I also think it was pretty unproffesional of the jurors to repeatedly drop the T off their pronounciation of verdict.

It was pretty cool to see Tony Danza reprise his role as Juror #7 from the 1997 version. He looks great.

Did the first two versions of the move end in a hung jury? It was obvious this one was going to have a hung jury right away.