• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Berube's 2 cents

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia assistant coach Craig Berube joined the fray Tuesday in the public sniping between the Flyers and Penguins. [Berube] says head coach Peter Laviolette "had a right to be upset" Sunday afternoon. ... And while Berube agreed that retaliation was to be expected after Philadelphia's Brayden Schenn cross-checked Sidney Crosby, he also called Crosby and Evgeni Malkin "the two dirtiest players on their hockey team." "They slash, they punch guys in the face, they do all these little things," said Berube. "I got no problem with what Schenn does, and if somebody runs [Crosby] over, that's great, they should run him over. This guy gets away with too much in my opinion, whines to the refs all day and all night, it's a joke."

Pro Hockey Talk

next up-pittsburgh's asst coach take.I guess Bettman wants these guys hyping up a potential playoff series

Last edited by a moderator:

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see someone's done another thread on this-mod feel free to delete this or other

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap someone is fast.. i dont even see the other thread? (or are you talking about the general board?)

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap someone is fast.. i dont even see the other thread? (or are you talking about the general board?)

seeing as it's Flyer related I started one here.Someone put up another one about 1 hour later on the NHL forum.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing as it's Flyer related I started one here.Someone put up another one about 1 hour later on the NHL forum.

oh ya, no worries.. a lot of guys on the flyers board dont travel to the general

plus we get less penguin defense here :)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh ya, no worries.. a lot of guys on the flyers board dont travel to the general

plus we get less penguin defense here :)

Everybody know the pens dont have any defense hahahahahaha!