• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bennett: No one equal in NFL

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree .... These receivers making calls for the refs is BS .... They cry over every slight bit of contact even if it's incidentle .... NFL competition committee is out of there effin minds .... Without defense it's just guys playing catch ....

Totally agree here. However every WR will get away with most pushoffs they do.

So you say the rules are bullshit and are only to help the offensive numbers.
And who ultimately dictated these changes? ..I'll give you a hint. It's right in your bathroom above the sink.

Did we as fans make the rule of not leading with your head? No, it was a safety issue with concussions. However Bennett is 100% correct that a RB never gets called for lowering the head with contact. A rule made that sways towards offense advantage.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Just hate to see a player start a avoidable distraction going into the playoffs.

I dont see how its a distraction. An interviewer asked a question and Bennett gave a very Bennett-like answer. It wasnt out of line, or controversial, it was just stating the obvious.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see how its a distraction. An interviewer asked a question and Bennett gave a very Bennett-like answer. It wasnt out of line, or controversial, it was just stating the obvious.

For fuck sakes Sonny. Lynch gets hammered for not talking and Bennett gets hammered for talking.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,571.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett says a lot stupid things but I don't find anything wrong w/ his statement....

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is really stupid

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats worse....

Stepping on a QB or a blow to the head?

It would be 1 thing if it was a stomp but it was a step......most will agree the first step looked like an accident the second less so. It still a step not a head slap, a punch, or a kick.

But when a defensive player jumps offside and blows up an O-lineman it's a 5 yard penalty for offsides.

It's football and the pussification of the game continues! No way Ronnie Lott is a HOF today. Ken Easley would be just a decent DB and Lawrence Taylor would just be a good OLB. The big hits that made those guys stars would paint them as thugs in todays NFL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there was really anything wrong with what Suh did... looked like just took a step back and stepped on Rodgers without knowing he was there

That being said, he has a history of dirty play, so the NFL probably just keeps a real close eye on that stuff

If you really believe that, I have a Beach front home in the middle of the desert I want to sell you for a special discounted price of a measly 1 million dollars in cash.....Hurry before it's gone, they are standing in line to buy it at this very moment....:doh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He did step on somebody's foot, but he gets fined because it's the quarterback. As a defensive lineman, people are always stepping on you. People always are hitting you in the head. There's always something happening to you, but nobody cares because we're defensive linemen"

Didn't Raiola just get suspended for stepping on a DL?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how many times you get hit in the head. Sometimes you still can't knock the stupid out of there. There's a reason many of them are D linemen.