• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals rant

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I get it that the Bengals didn't plan on Dalton being here next year and they want to see what Finley can do before next season, to see if they need to draft another QB. But why not trade Dalton and Green, and get some draft picks next year, or even a few young players that they could start building with now.
My biggest problem is that Taylor is trying to win with Lewis' players. So far, he has shown that he can't. Honestly, Dalton was about the only bright spot on the team, especially when you consider all the sacks and hurries has had to endure with this offensive line. Hell, the line can't even open up a hole for any kind of running game.
If I was Dalton and Finley gets hurt out there, I would refuse to go back in and risk injury with this o-line.
Why did we hire Taylor? Belichick has a son on the coaching staff, Stephen Belichick we should have at least went after. Hell, maybe go after Stephen Belichicks next door neighbor and see if he wanted a coaching job. We would probably have came out ahead.
Hu Jackson, we need you.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be a fan of the Bengals must be very frustrating.
My hats off to you and hope they will do much better in the future.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the in vogue thing was to hire anyone who has ever been in the same room as Sean McVay, not Bill Belichick.

That's what the bengals get for trying to be in vogue.