• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals All22

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You turned me on to Louie Tee. He’s a great watch and I love his NFCE Super Friends round tables as well.

Guy was hilarious after the Cincy game. Same as all Skins fans with excitement regarding Jayden but measured regarding D and the pieces currently on our team.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You turned me on to Louie Tee. He’s a great watch and I love his NFCE Super Friends round tables as well.

Guy was hilarious after the Cincy game. Same as all Skins fans with excitement regarding Jayden but measured regarding D and the pieces currently on our team.
Glad you made it over there! He's good. Bunch of F bombs after the Cincy game. Lol. I'm trying to pull a Zorn and stay medium.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and stay medium.
Youve got to. Me too. 1 game and all (but oh, what a game from Jayden :dance: ) This years most important goal is all about protecting and developing Jayden. As well as developing the youngins and maximizing what we can get out of the rest of the crew. Having a legit guy behind center must be so refreshing for the players, I’m expecting the HOPE we have as fans will have a boost on performance there as well.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you made it over there! He's good. Bunch of F bombs after the Cincy game. Lol. I'm trying to pull a Zorn and stay medium.
Same for me. I am as excited as I have been in a very long time but 25 years of Snyder (even though he is gone) makes me stay cautious. Sure feels good to have a coaching staff and FO that Snyder is meddling in. Only three games but trying not to get too excited about JD5 is hard.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same for me. I am as excited as I have been in a very long time but 25 years of Snyder (even though he is gone) makes me stay cautious. Sure feels good to have a coaching staff and FO that Snyder is meddling in. Only three games but trying not to get too excited about JD5 is hard.
It is hard....trying. lol. If we had a defense......

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard....trying. lol. If we had a defense......
Quite a while ago, I started posting a lot of stuff on this QB, knowing that this day would come if/when he was selected by this team in the draft. I did that in order to put what this organization was gaining into perspective and offer a heads up to posters here in order to get them used to the idea and temper perspectives/ expectations. Unfortunately, years of loving the team instead of understanding them was too much to overcome and the outpouring is now what we have.

Warning: If there are posters with physical ailments that could lead to stroke or heart attacks, do not read any further than this because the news could lead to a set back and I don't want to be the cause for that.

I have followed this young man since his first year, first snap, at Arizona State. (C. Williams too because he's a local product) As part of my research on him I attempted to find as much about his time at Cajon (High School in San Bernardino) and here's what I discovered. At every stop, high school, both colleges and I suspect now in the NFL, Jayden Daniels became markedly better in year two than he was in year one. (Arizona prorated second) season So, if you guys are having a hard time holding back your excitement/ exuberance/ love for etc., this year then next year...

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a while ago, I started posting a lot of stuff on this QB, knowing that this day would come if/when he was selected by this team in the draft. I did that in order to put what this organization was gaining into perspective and offer a heads up to posters here in order to get them used to the idea and temper perspectives/ expectations. Unfortunately, years of loving the team instead of understanding them was too much to overcome and the outpouring is now what we have.

Warning: If there are posters with physical ailments that could lead to stroke or heart attacks, do not read any further than this because the news could lead to a set back and I don't want to be the cause for that.

I have followed this young man since his first year, first snap, at Arizona State. (C. Williams too because he's a local product) As part of my research on him I attempted to find as much about his time at Cajon (High School in San Bernardino) and here's what I discovered. At every stop, high school, both colleges and I suspect now in the NFL, Jayden Daniels became markedly better in year two than he was in year one. (Arizona prorated second) season So, if you guys are having a hard time holding back your excitement/ exuberance/ love for etc., this year then next year...
I gotta protect my heart. It's been broken too many times. Lol

I said it a while ago that I feel we have the best QB in the division and I still feel that way. If Jayden had Chase and Higgins Monday wouldn't have been close.

Stay medium. A loss to an explosive Cardinals team would be disappointing, but id be okay. Jayden and the Skins laying a complete egg would be hurtful.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta protect my heart. It's been broken too many times. Lol

I said it a while ago that I feel we have the best QB in the division and I still feel that way. If Jayden had Chase and Higgins Monday wouldn't have been close.

Stay medium. A loss to an explosive Cardinals team would be disappointing, but id be okay. Jayden and the Skins laying a complete egg would be hurtful.
I agree and got a bunch of side-eyes when I wrote in another post that Washington had the most athletic QB in the division.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and got a bunch of side-eyes when I wrote in another post that Washington had the most athletic QB in the division.
He definitely could be the most athletic in the division. Hurts is the only one that could even be considered. Unfortunately, being the most athletic doesn’t always translate into championships.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely could be the most athletic in the division. Hurts is the only one that could even be considered. Unfortunately, being the most athletic doesn’t always translate into championships.
Agreed!