• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bend, Bend, Bend, and some Luck

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew!!! That was last years defense on display. I think the Rams punted once???? 3rd downs were ridiculous. A win is a win and Romo- despite the stupid throw - looked sharp today. OLine - great job of protection. Murray has to hold onto the ball, but did run hard. Down 21 and didnt abandon the run- pretty impressive. Its a shame the guy who sealed the game may lose his job this week in practice.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of that was Davis too. He made some really good throws all game to receivers who were covered pretty well. Of course, we knew what our defense would be though. This really isn't a shock considering McClain was out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling you.... everyone is crapping on the NFC East but we are NOT the worst division in the NFL. Cowboys are 2-1 and could be in first place next week with Philly. The Redskins looked really good to me today. They absolutely shut McCoy down on EVERY carry and could have easily walked away with a W. We are a division fighting for some respect and after 3 weeks Im kind of getting a feeling that this division is coming down to the last weeks. Philly is 3-0 but aren't a 3-0 team. This division does NOT suck.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling you.... everyone is crapping on the NFC East but we are NOT the worst division in the NFL. Cowboys are 2-1 and could be in first place next week with Philly. The Redskins looked really good to me today. They absolutely shut McCoy down on EVERY carry and could have easily walked away with a W. We are a division fighting for some respect and after 3 weeks Im kind of getting a feeling that this division is coming down to the last weeks. Philly is 3-0 but aren't a 3-0 team. This division does NOT suck.

I think Washington should just stick with Cousins, I think he is the better QB. Maybe they could trade RGIII for some draft picks. I think the Eagles are the team to beat in this division. The Cowboys defense is just too bad and the Giants are horrible.