• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bells Value in 2019

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't be drafted #1 or 2. But I doubt he gets past the top 5. Definitely don't think he gets down to 8 to 10. He sat out a year. It's not like he completely forgot how to play football. The situation this year was more the Steelers happened to have two great RBs more than it was a system boosting their values. That's not a knock on the Steelers. It's just that both backs are that talented.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't be drafted #1 or 2. But I doubt he gets past the top 5. Definitely don't think he gets down to 8 to 10. He sat out a year. It's not like he completely forgot how to play football. The situation this year was more the Steelers happened to have two great RBs more than it was a system boosting their values. That's not a knock on the Steelers. It's just that both backs are that talented.

in no order

gurley
kamara
gordon
conner
barkley
hunt
Zeke

MIXon
CMac
DJ

Just RB's i could see taken before him, obviously the top 6 before the bottom three ALSO

Julio
Michael thomas
hopkins
AB

just some wr's i see there too especialy if ppr

not saying they are all valid player ahead of him but certainly possible, he could be high as top 5, or slip to round 2 IMHO, depending on landing spot, and how this season shakes out for others

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were to go to the Jets (which I think he will) does that help or hurt his value?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were to go to the Jets (which I think he will) does that help or hurt his value?

one of the teams that leads the league in rushing attempts every season with little to no receiving weapons and a young, unproven QB?
sign me up

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It can't help.

Pittsburgh had a dynamic offense with a top notch OL. He was NOT the most dangerous weapon for opposing defenses to account for and he was given an average of 25 touches per game, which is literally unheard of.

In NY, he would have a worse OL, all defensive eyes keyed on him, and he probably still doesn't get 25 touches a week.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the draft, free agency, a decent looking rook QB in his second year, plenty of reasons to think the Jets become better overall offensively.
But I can't see them, with all their deficiencies, thinking that a 20+ million RB is the answer to their woes.

I don't see him as a Jet. I honestly only can think of 2 that make real sense, other than just a hopeful attempt to put butts in the seats....Houston, and Baltimore. Both teams, with their better than average D, and decent offensive systems in place could honestly say they're one dynamic playmaker out of the backfield away from having a really dangerous O.

Can you picture it though..running RPO's with Dashun Watson, Bell, Hopkins? Or Lamar, Bell, and Smoke. Sounds much better than Sam Darnold and Enunwa

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the draft, free agency, a decent looking rook QB in his second year, plenty of reasons to think the Jets become better overall offensively.
But I can't see them, with all their deficiencies, thinking that a 20+ million RB is the answer to their woes.

I don't see him as a Jet. I honestly only can think of 2 that make real sense, other than just a hopeful attempt to put butts in the seats....Houston, and Baltimore. Both teams, with their better than average D, and decent offensive systems in place could honestly say they're one dynamic playmaker out of the backfield away from having a really dangerous O.

Can you picture it though..running RPO's with Dashun Watson, Bell, Hopkins? Or Lamar, Bell, and Smoke. Sounds much better than Sam Darnold and Enunwa
I like

Watson-Bell-Hopkins-Fuller-DT and JJWatt getting more sacks as the opposition chases the lead....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the teams that leads the league in rushing attempts every season with little to no receiving weapons and a young, unproven QB?
sign me up

We shall see soon I'm thinking where he goes

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sign me up
How did that work out for Shady McCoy this year?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that work out for Shady McCoy this year?

A guy I have zero shares of in any leagues this year?
Right where i figured he'd be

Bell is better than shady, who's got more mileage on him too. And most OL out there are better than buffalo, same with WRs, even the jets

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy I have zero shares of in any leagues this year?
Right where i figured he'd be

Bell is better than shady, who's got more mileage on him too. And most OL out there are better than buffalo, same with WRs, even the jets
Yeah, I think this will be a much different situation. He was just the first name that popped into my head when I was reading the comment I quoted.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the new RB for the 2019 KC Chiefs, LeVeon Bell!

Win now mode with a QB on a rookie deal, Bell is sporting wood just thinking about joining this team. In AFC too, so he can stick it to steelers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the new RB for the 2019 KC Chiefs, LeVeon Bell!

Win now mode with a QB on a rookie deal, Bell is sporting wood just thinking about joining this team. In AFC too, so he can stick it to steelers
but man hes gonna bust!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than Kareem Hunt's.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than Kareem Hunt's.

Not sure how waivers work with him being exempt, but if he ends up a FA even with the 6 game suspension looming he'll probably get a prove it deal that is worth more than he would have got on his rookie deal.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how waivers work with him being exempt, but if he ends up a FA even with the 6 game suspension looming he'll probably get a prove it deal that is worth more than he would have got on his rookie deal.
Amazing. I suppose kicking that girl was a career booster.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing. I suppose kicking that girl was a career booster.
Let's call it an accelerator. Sad truth. But tearing up the rookie deal, a third rounder rookie deal no less ..(645,000 was the '19 base)..yea, he may very well be in line for a more lucrative deal.
the minimum for a 3 yr vet is expected to be 700-720,000 next year..so..yea, pretty much guaranteed.

And let's just be honest, you know there will be multiple teams after him, there will be a bidding war of sorts, he's gonna get paid...and I'm sure there will be tons of personal conduct clauses

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's call it an accelerator. Sad truth. But tearing up the rookie deal, a third rounder rookie deal no less ..(645,000 was the '19 base)..yea, he may very well be in line for a more lucrative deal.
the minimum for a 3 yr vet is expected to be 720,000 next year..so..yea, pretty much guaranteed

Plus he already got paid for all but the last 4 games of next season(Signing bonus) and i doubt the Chiefs recoup that.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the minimum for a 3 yr vet is expected to be 700-720,000 next year..so..yea, pretty much guaranteed.

And let's just be honest, you know there will be multiple teams after him, there will be a bidding war of sorts, he's gonna get paid...and I'm sure there will be tons of personal conduct clauses
Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension under the Personal Conduct Policy, but his release from the Chiefs was trust-related after he lied to the team back in February. Unlike Ray Rice, Hunt's a cost controlled superstar in the prime of his career that's going to be cleared to play at some point. Signed through 2020, there's upside in stashing Hunt for teams that are willing to take the PR hit. Hunt has Ohio ties and was drafted by Browns GM John Dorsey in Kansas City. Washington, Baltimore, and Tampa are all running back needy teams that could also have interest.