• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell Back In Pittsburgh

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go......no name guys, getting the job done. And if Connor did go down, they would bring someone in also.
Those guys.....didn't get the job done. Same mentality in 2014. Bell went down, brought a guy in. Disastrous result.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's literally where the similarities end. Refusing to look closer at it is dishonest.
You're better than throwing fits. No one is saying it's fool-proof or that there are possible problems. But I'd rather roll those dice on a team with a strong leadership group to keep him in line than risk having a guy who is has been a career backup for 8 seasons be the guy.
ok lets play the what if game. we have josh dobbs who is an unproven back up. We could cure that problem instantly by going out and signing krapernick. Hes been to the playoffs, hes been to the superbowl. He comes with a media circus just like bell, and potential locker room hazards. But if we lost ben we wouldnt be totally screwed. We know ben is fragile. why arent we doing this?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok lets play the what if game. we have josh dobbs who is an unproven back up. We could cure that problem instantly by going out and signing krapernick. Hes been to the playoffs, hes been to the superbowl. He comes with a media circus just like bell, and potential locker room hazards. But if we lost ben we wouldnt be totally screwed. We know ben is fragile. why arent we doing this?
Dishonest comparison is dishonest.

If Kaepernick was anywhere near the level of Bell he'd be on a team right now (or at least enough to make the reward out-weigh the risk). End of story.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dishonest comparison is dishonest.

If Kaepernick was anywhere near the level of Bell he'd be on a team right now (or at least enough to make the reward out-weigh the risk). End of story.
false

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, hes got in done before, he has a 72 to 30 td to int ration...........surely better than dobbs

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys.....didn't get the job done. Same mentality in 2014. Bell went down, brought a guy in. Disastrous result.

Yea, ok dude.....you ride that white pony.

When it doesn't work out for ya, don't forget I told ya so.

It makes no difference either way, this team will not see the Super Bowl this year, period......
So what sense does it even fuckin make.....

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Reid disagrees
again, hes got in done before, he has a 72 to 30 td to int ration...........surely better than dobbs
Again, dishonest comparison is dishonest. Kaepernick was already trending down.

Also I would imagine the team has a sense of what would happen if he came back. I doubt the coaches would bring him in if they really felt there was cause for concern.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Reid disagrees

Again, dishonest comparison is dishonest. Kaepernick was already trending down.
what does eric reid have to do with anything? were not talking about safeties? were talking about qb's..........trending down? gtfo still more proven than dobbs

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If bell is so awesome and such a team guy, we need DBs......

Oh wait, bell isn't a team player....

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does eric reid have to do with anything? were not talking about safeties? were talking about qb's..........trending down? gtfo still more proven than dobbs
Eric Reid was just as involved with the anthem circus as Kaepernick. Another guy being talked about as being "blackballed."

The point is teams will take chance on possible concerns if the on-field reward is there

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Reid was just as involved with the anthem circus as Kaepernick. Another guy being talked about as being "blackballed"
were discussing crapstick. not reid, quit bringing him up. or are you bringing in a safety now

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were discussing crapstick. not reid, quit bringing him up. or are you bringing in a safety now
I will keep bringing up Reid because he's an example of a possible locker room distraction getting a job because the on-field benefit is worth the risk. Same issue, one is better than the other and got a job.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If bell is so awesome and such a team guy, we need DBs......

Oh wait, bell isn't a team player....
i said that earlier .
I mean what if heyward or tuitt go down were screwed!
what if haden goes down, were screwed!
what if ben goes down, were screwed!
what if pouncey goes down, were screwed!

no we dont have an all prop waiting back behind those guys, but we dont have a circus either. We dont have a guy the coach , line, and qb have made fun of. we currently have a team clicking. a redhot rb. were back in contention. somehow, some way were regarded as what a top 6 team? i mean, thats in contention........right up there..........the possibility remains dick head comes in and turmoil brews.................

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep bringing up Reid because he's an example of a possible locker room distraction getting a job because the on-field benefit is worth the risk. Same issue, one is better than the other and got a job.
ok, we should of signed reid then

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, we should of signed reid then
Are you even going to attempt to see the parallels? Two players who would be possible distractions. One is really good. One is not as good. The good one got a job.

I can't make it any simpler than that. It's about players who could mess with chemistry finding teams, not about QBs or safeties

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said that earlier .

no we dont have an all prop waiting back behind those guys, but we dont have a circus either. We dont have a guy the coach , line, and qb have made fun of. we currently have a team clicking. a redhot rb. were back in contention. somehow, some way were regarded as what a top 6 team? i mean, thats in contention........right up there..........the possibility remains dick head comes in and turmoil brews.................
And again I say do the Steelers have players of Bell's caliber at those positions they could choose to not have?

Also do you really think this team hasn't considered this? You think if they had real concerns he'd mess the chemistry up they'd welcome him back?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said that earlier .

Is that Terry's alt account????

:dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again I say do the Steelers have players of Bell's caliber at those positions they could choose to not have?

Also do you really think this team hasn't considered this? You think if they had real concerns he'd mess the chemistry up they'd welcome him back?
just curious did u read the whole post, i addressed this

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you even going to attempt to see the parallels? Two players who would be possible distractions. One is really good. One is not as good. The good one got a job.

I can't make it any simpler than that. It's about players who could mess with chemistry finding teams, not about QBs or safeties
no shit.