• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick LMAO

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game guys. NONE of us have any fingernails left.

You guys are awesome fans~
I don't chew my fingernails, but I might have an ulcer :noidea:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are wrong on this. As someone pointed out the other day, Peter King wrote a story and said he used the film of the game to time these plays. It seems that the Ravens had nearly 10 seconds between the announcement of the ineligible receivers to the snap of the ball to figure out what was going on. Plenty of time for their defensive play caller to yell out the code for a zone D.

Also, NE ran this play 3 times! Harbaugh got schooled and had a pissy fit costing his team 15 yds on a crucial drive, it's as simple as that. His vaunted defense blew 2 separate 14 point leads to an old and decrepit Tom Brady and the refs had nothing to do with it.

Okay dude...chill out. I haven't heard anyone who is even remotely pinning this loss on the refs.

Vaunted defense???

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay dude...chill out. I haven't heard anyone who is even remotely pinning this loss on the refs.

Vaunted defense???

Rex is a loose cannon, Money !!....Most of the Pats fans on here are reasonable and good banter...
I see the game like this;
"They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook, now if you want to crown their butts, then crown em , but they are who we thought they were" quote Dennis Green Evermore !!
:lol:
dennis_green_feature.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex is a loose cannon, Money !!....Most of the Pats fans on here are reasonable and good banter...
I see the game like this;
"They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook, now if you want to crown their butts, then crown em , but they are who we thought they were" quote Dennis Green Evermore !!
:lol:
dennis_green_feature.jpg

No worries. I feel very good about next year!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude your first post was dumb and please stop trying so hard. You have failed. Man up and accept it and move on.

I'm having too much fun listening to a whiner whine......You know if you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family......BaDuh' :rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Harbs was a better coach, I simply said that I don't think BB was throwing a dig at him because it could be looked at that way...
I have referred to him as the mad scientist,
But until he wins a SB without the other teams play sheet, the question will remain....

Is already done it 3 times as a head coach. Or are you suggesting you have some other information the rest of the world doesn't have?:L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of horse-shit.

Please. Teams use trick plays all the time. End arounds, reverses, half-back passes...

Just stop. Harbs is crying because B.B. out coached him. Knowing the rules (all of them) is part of coaching. The fact that B.B. new rules that Harbs didn't just proves that point.

There it is.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is.

Harbs was complaining because the refs are supposed to give the D a chance to send in their subs when that is done....He wasn't complaining about the ineligible player, we had to call a time out in the Titans game because they didn't have time to sub....
But haters only know how to hate and talk out their poop shoot, so I'm done with this thread....:gaah:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbs was complaining because the refs are supposed to give the D a chance to send in their subs when that is done....He wasn't complaining about the ineligible player, we had to call a time out in the Titans game because they didn't have time to sub....
But haters only know how to hate and talk out their poop shoot, so I'm done with this thread....:gaah:

Does this mean you understand?????

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong.

QUOTE: "Yeah we wanted an opportunity to be able to ID who the eligible players were, because what they were doing was they would announce the eligible player and then time was taken and they would go over and snap the ball before we even had the chance to figure out who was lined up where"

A simple look at formation, and knowing who was declared in-eligible, would tell you right away if someone lined up as an OL is then eligible. Yeah, it's tricky if you've never experienced it before...I get it. However, just because you don't know who is what doesn't mean you get extra time. Doesn't work that way.

Also, if the offense didn't sub, then I'm not sure the defense is allowed to sub (correct me if I am wrong here)...once the offense subs, the defense sends in their subs...if after that fact the player declares himself ineligible, that does not mean the defense then gets extra time to make an additional substitution, because the offense did not make an additional substitution. You can sub, but at your own risk of having not enough, or too many, men on the field.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

join the club with the haters. :clap:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having too much fun listening to a whiner whine......You know if you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family......BaDuh' :rollseyes:
The only whining I see in this thread is from you and Money. I'll give you credit for showing up after the loss to chat, Money on the other hand bailed and waited a couple of days.