• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick LMAO

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a pats fan is really gonna go there ????....Brady is well known around the league as the whiningest qb in the league and in the history of the game.....
And let me refresh your memory about BB, and his $50G's fine when he lost the game and his composure in Baltimore.....How quickly some forget....:rollseyes:

s-BILL-BELICHICK-large.jpg
.....but he's yet to get 2 " cry-baby" flags thrown at his side-line for unsportsmanlike/penalties like your HC/team.......*both thrown playing the pats*.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Originally Posted by Oldschool739
Seriously, a pats fan is really gonna go there ????....Brady is well known around the whole league as the whiningest qb in the league and in the history of the game.....
And let me refresh your memory about BB, and his $50G's fine when he lost the game and his composure in Baltimore.....How quickly some forget....:rollseyes:

I had it right, man up if you can !! :stephena:

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a pats fan is really gonna go there ????....Brady is well known around the whole league as the whiningest qb in the league and in the history of the game.....

Sources?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a pats fan is really gonna go there ????....Brady is well known around the whole league as the winningest qb in the league and in the history of the game.....

Most playoff wins and best winning pct% ever almost .800 but not as far as games go, some QBs have 50 or more games on him

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude your first post was dumb and please stop trying so hard. You have failed. Man up and accept it and move on.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There comes a time when someone needs to do the intervention.

A thread where someone is upset about a coach using legal and creative strategy to win a game, a strategy that impressed numerous NFL pundits.

Wow

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread about "Sneaky Shady Bill"? How about we take up a collection and buy the guy some friggen clothes. Was does he do, shop at value village and goodwill? New England ought to be ashamed of themselves for not paying their head coach enough to buy some clothes.

He would need to not shave only one day and he could fit in just fine with all the other 5th avenue winos.

Shop? He doesn't "Shop" for goodwill clothes.

He gets em for free from the pro shop.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of horse-shit.

Please. Teams use trick plays all the time. End arounds, reverses, half-back passes...

Just stop. Harbs is crying because B.B. out coached him. Knowing the rules (all of them) is part of coaching. The fact that B.B. new rules that Harbs didn't just proves that point.

:suds:

Well said!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a kick out of people calling the QB that's been kicking their favorite team and pretty much every other team in the ass for 13 years a whiner.

How do you spell eyeronnie???

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread about "Sneaky Shady Bill"? How about we take up a collection and buy the guy some friggen clothes. Was does he do, shop at value village and goodwill? New England ought to be ashamed of themselves for not paying their head coach enough to buy some clothes.

He would need to not shave only one day and he could fit in just fine with all the other 5th avenue winos.

Worry about your own fucking team. They don't have a cakewalk like you are all making it out to be.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worry about your own fucking team. They don't have a cakewalk like you are all making it out to be.

Very good advice. Tell some of your fellow Patriot fans to follow it as well. Just saying.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to tune out all football after a playoff loss, but I thought the issue was not with the Belichick or the Patriots, but with the officials not giving the time to the Ravens to adjust and identify like they should have. The defense does have the right to counter. As soon as the officials did what they were supposed to do, that shit stopped. Am I wrong with this?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In general I always try to call a team their proper name. Or at least use the city name. I have called Seattle the Shithawks once or twice and I do say St Louise. But I make an effort not to do so.

But stuff like Cheatriots, Cowgirls, Vikqueens, Fudgepackers, etc. while not harmful truly says more about the person using it than the team.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to tune out all football after a playoff loss, but I thought the issue was not with the Belichick or the Patriots, but with the officials not giving the time to the Ravens to adjust and identify like they should have. The defense does have the right to counter. As soon as the officials did what they were supposed to do, that shit stopped. Am I wrong with this?

This is all that happened. It's just that Patriot fans get defensive whenever there's a discussion involving anything remotely close to their team. You can't really blame them either, because they've had to deal with silly trolls for over the last decade.

Also, Harbaugh never claimed that the events changed anything in the outcome of the game. He brought the events to the attention of the officials; Who he felt was not giving the defense enough time to get set due to the quick snaps. I read somewhere that the Ravens were doing something similar to this in the Tennessee game and were told that they had to slow down. One time they took a timeout to avoid a delay of game because of the Titans taking too long to get set. The latter is something that I didn't think was possible in football so, I may be confused by the article. Why would the O have to burn their timeout for a D that can't seem to get on the right page?

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait until we face the Patriots again.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all that happened. It's just that Patriot fans get defensive whenever there's a discussion involving anything remotely close to their team. You can't really blame them either, because they've had to deal with silly trolls for over the last decade.

Also, Harbaugh never claimed that the events changed anything in the outcome of the game. He brought the events to the attention of the officials; Who he felt was not giving the defense enough time to get set due to the quick snaps. I read somewhere that the Ravens were doing something similar to this in the Tennessee game and were told that they had to slow down. One time they took a timeout to avoid a delay of game because of the Titans taking too long to get set. The latter is something that I didn't think was possible in football so, I may be confused by the article. Why would the O have to burn their timeout for a D that can't seem to get on the right page?

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait until we face the Patriots again.

Okay...that's what I thought.

I agree...I really enjoyed the game myself. Hats off to NE. They dug down real deep to not let the Ravens take another one from them in Foxborough.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game guys. NONE of us have any fingernails left.

You guys are awesome fans~

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are wrong on this. As someone pointed out the other day, Peter King wrote a story and said he used the film of the game to time these plays. It seems that the Ravens had nearly 10 seconds between the announcement of the ineligible receivers to the snap of the ball to figure out what was going on. Plenty of time for their defensive play caller to yell out the code for a zone D.

Also, NE ran this play 3 times! Harbaugh got schooled and had a pissy fit costing his team 15 yds on a crucial drive, it's as simple as that. His vaunted defense blew 2 separate 14 point leads to an old and decrepit Tom Brady and the refs had nothing to do with it.