• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beat Nebraska !

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout some Kudos for Buffs ! First time in 14 yrs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU wins the 70th meeting all time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tastes very good! Go Buffs!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tastes very good! Go Buffs!

I got to watch the game your QB is fun to watch .

I also watched Iowa win .

And Bosie ST Destroy.

Fun as heck .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs look good on offense. Always good to beat an old rival. Hope that 329 rushing yards allowed was an outlier!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenault and Montez!!!!

Always good when Nebraska loses.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs look good on offense. Always good to beat an old rival. Hope that 329 rushing yards allowed was an outlier!

The Buffs made an adjustment at half time on the rush defense and did much better against the rush in the 2nd half. That was a good sign.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs made an adjustment at half time on the rush defense and did much better against the rush in the 2nd half. That was a good sign.

Definitely good to know. I didn’t get to see the game live but kept track on my phone. It’s a lot harder to notice those adjustments that way.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely good to know. I didn’t get to see the game live but kept track on my phone. It’s a lot harder to notice those adjustments that way.

The Buffs have been horrible with game time adjustments during the McIntyre era - everything else Mac does is absolutely wonderful in program building and there is no doubt he is a steward for those young men's lives that come into his sphere of influence. He has rebuilt recruiting and his own coaching staff.

The strength of the Cornhuskers offense was the center, and the two guards - all very experienced starters and super strong and mean. They were getting underneath the Buff's front line and pushing them back - to the point of embarrassment (for me as a fan). In the 2nd half the Buffs front line went much lower in their charge = gumming up the blocking while the Buff LBs cleaned up on the tackles. The Buffs did bring the safeties closer to the LOS and cheated on coverage as part of the response.

What was most inspiring for me as a Buffs fan was the Buffs didn't wilt when the hometeam started making plays and putting points on the scoreboard. The fought back. This was a classic college football game.

The way other Pac12 South teams have opened the schedule - the Buffs look pretty good for a bowl game and maybe a championship.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have been horrible with game time adjustments during the McIntyre era - everything else Mac does is absolutely wonderful in program building and there is no doubt he is a steward for those young men's lives that come into his sphere of influence. He has rebuilt recruiting and his own coaching staff.

The strength of the Cornhuskers offense was the center, and the two guards - all very experienced starters and super strong and mean. They were getting underneath the Buff's front line and pushing them back - to the point of embarrassment (for me as a fan). In the 2nd half the Buffs front line went much lower in their charge = gumming up the blocking while the Buff LBs cleaned up on the tackles. The Buffs did bring the safeties closer to the LOS and cheated on coverage as part of the response.

What was most inspiring for me as a Buffs fan was the Buffs didn't wilt when the hometeam started making plays and putting points on the scoreboard. The fought back. This was a classic college football game.

The way other Pac12 South teams have opened the schedule - the Buffs look pretty good for a bowl game and maybe a championship.

I am excited about what he’s done with the program. The Buffs were a great team a couple seasons ago but didn’t quite finish. I did expect a drop off last year though not as bad as what we saw. I am expecting them to look solid throughout the whole season. I’d love to see another PAC-12 title game appearance.

I do not follow college ball nearly as closely as the NFL. In fact, I don’t follow it at all, save the Buffs. As a CU grad I’ve gutted out some ugly seasons and it’s nice to see this team wreck havoc on others’ seasons now.