• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears vs Titans 11-8-20

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated, Nagy does them no favors. There are ways to COACH around deficiencies. Even the o-line. These guys are still pros. Next man up en shit. A good coach coaches his TEAM, not his SYSTEM.

And also...of course you take every word literal, allow no room for the slightest semblance of hyperbole or emotion, while completely missing the point trying to be made. Slow Tuesday, eh?

Oh give me a break. This isn't little league football. You need an oline to be successful at this league.

The best coach in the NFL right now is 3-5 and just barely beat the worst team in the NFL. Explain that one to me chief. Why doesn't Belichick coach around HIS deficiencies?

If you have no oline you lose on offense. Plain and simple. Maybe a play or two you could get by but defenses are smart and they'll figure out the nickel and dime shit quick. The fact i have to even explain this to you show your knowledge of football comes from video games.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh give me a break. This isn't little league football. You need an oline to be successful at this league.

The best coach in the NFL right now is 3-5 and just barely beat the worst team in the NFL. Explain that one to me chief. Why doesn't Belichick coach around HIS deficiencies?

If you have no oline you lose on offense. Plain and simple. Maybe a play or two you could get by but defenses are smart and they'll figure out the nickel and dime shit quick. The fact i have to even explain this to you show your knowledge of football comes from video games.
Is it flexing time?

Belicheck IS coaching around it. That's the 3 wins. His team is awful. Coaching around it doesn't mean automatic winning record, duh.

Of course we need a fucking o-line worth a fuck, I never stated we didn't, but that shouldn't preclude us from winning winnable games. You know, like when they hold Derrick Henry to 60 some odd yards, and Tannehill to less than 200? The line is not the be all and end all of why we suck. It's a factor, sure, but 3 years of steady decline across the offensive board, leads me to Nagy more so than player deficiencies.

But keep on with the weird flex, bruh.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it flexing time?

Belicheck IS coaching around it. That's the 3 wins. His team is awful. Coaching around it doesn't mean automatic winning record, duh.

Of course we need a fucking o-line worth a fuck, I never stated we didn't, but that shouldn't preclude us from winning winnable games. You know, like when they hold Derrick Henry to 60 some odd yards, and Tannehill to less than 200? The line is not the be all and end all of why we suck. It's a factor, sure, but 3 years of steady decline across the offensive board, leads me to Nagy more so than player deficiencies.

But keep on with the weird flex, bruh.

Using your dumbass logic:

And Nagy is 5-4 so one could argue he is coaching around his deficiencies as well. So WTF are you talking about junior?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using your dumbass logic:

And Nagy is 5-4 so one could argue he is coaching around his deficiencies as well. So WTF are you talking about junior?
haha, ok you take Nagy, I'll take Belicheck.

We are 5-4 DESPITE Nagy, and you know it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two decades of playoffs and multiple Super Bowl wins...or...busting out Club Dub with a losing record?

Tough choice.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Nagy is 5-4 so one could argue he is coaching around his deficiencies as well.

His biggest deficiency is o-line play. This team routinely struggles to gain short yardage. Yet he continues to call really awful run plays on 3rd and 4th down with short yardage to gain.

So one could attempt to argue he is coaching around...but one would be totally wrong if they did.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know we are 5-4 despite Nagy. I was arguing your main point about coaches being able to coach around deficiencies dumbass. Learn to follow a thought shit for brains.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we are 5-4 despite Nagy. I was arguing your main point about coaches being able to coach around deficiencies dumbass. Learn to follow a thought shit for brains.
Nah, yer right, our o-line is shit, so let's run a fake pitch out/shovel pass inside to Robinson from the 5 on second and goal, cuz obviously, with a decimated o-line, that sucked even when healthy, we should get cute af right there, and ask the world of our weak spot. That is an example of a coach doing the exact opposite of coaching around his deficiencies.

Nagy coaches a system. He does not coach games, or at least, not worth a flying fuck.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, yer right, our o-line is shit, so let's run a fake pitch out/shovel pass inside to Robinson from the 5 on second and goal, cuz obviously, with a decimated o-line, that sucked even when healthy, we should get cute af right there, and ask the world of our weak spot. That is an example of a coach doing the exact opposite of coaching around his deficiencies.

Nagy coaches a system. He does not coach games, or at least, not worth a flying fuck.

Who here is defending Nagy? I said he should be fired. The argument (since you seemed to have missed it) is the importance of the oline. I think it's paramount because games are won and lost in the trenches (which i said twice already). Whereas you said "there is no reason for this offense to be this bad. I don't give two shits about the stupid o-line either". To not give two shits about the most important part of the offense is beyond stupid. THAT my tiny brained fool is the point i was arguing. And not having an oline isn't something you can magically "coach around" and still win consistently.

Even Nagy can look great with an oline and a capable QB.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument is in your head.

Nice pivot Trump.

"there is no reason for this offense to be this bad. I don't give two shits about the stupid o-line either"

--stupidest thing said here in a long time.