• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears preseason opponents

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers (H)
Giants (A)
Colts (A)
Titans (H)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for games where only bad things can happen!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the unknowns and new guys fight it out. Take a look at who really wants to play and who thinks he makes the team just going through the motions.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were my team, neither the starters nor 2nd stringers would play a single game.

With that said, I would also allow the practice sessions and hours thereof en sech to go back to the days of old.

Fuck preseason other than to see the back end of the roster. The whole tradition of week 3 practice run bullshit...fffuck it hard in a way....but I dunno...with that said, the ultimate attitude of the victor, is to bring em' to the table and let the coroners sort em' out. Tough to teach at win at all costs, except on "these days" en sech.

I can't wait for the season. I will miss the first round of the Draft, for the first time in ages. (Scored some free tix and free private food and drink for a 25th early viewing of The Avengers flick coming out.)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were my team, neither the starters nor 2nd stringers would play a single game.

With that said, I would also allow the practice sessions and hours thereof en sech to go back to the days of old.

Fuck preseason other than to see the back end of the roster. The whole tradition of week 3 practice run bullshit...fffuck it hard in a way....but I dunno...with that said, the ultimate attitude of the victor, is to bring em' to the table and let the coroners sort em' out. Tough to teach at win at all costs, except on "these days" en sech.

I can't wait for the season. I will miss the first round of the Draft, for the first time in ages. (Scored some free tix and free private food and drink for a 25th early viewing of The Avengers flick coming out.)
For a couple of years there was talk of extending the season to 18 games by taking away two of the preseason games. Guess that kinda died out.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a couple of years there was talk of extending the season to 18 games by taking away two of the preseason games. Guess that kinda died out.
The players' union shot it down if i remember right. Issues with injuries/fatigue and would they get paid more for playing 2 more games that count or would the owners just say "you already have 20 games on the schedule you need to show up for?

As tedious as the preseason games are, they're needed. Both to get the real players up to speed and to see how the backups do in actual games against people who aren't on your own team.