• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears @ Packers

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think @Mack?

12 in a bit of a rhythm.

Defense gonna make any plays to help?

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting good

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I retract my previous comments about the quarterback

giphy (1).gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you all in your earholes

Come on now, it's not our fault the Bear's thought 20 was enough to win the game. You'd have loved it if the Pack did that to Detroit or Minny.

Good game...and good luck

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, it's not our fault the Bear's thought 20 was enough to win the game. You'd have loved it if the Pack did that to Detroit or Minny.

Good game...and good luck

fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's dick

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's dick
Come on man...your coach needs to realize you don't throttle down when the guy on the other side is magical...and it's a rivalry...and it's early...and the Bears aren't the same crap they've been for the last 6 years or so... so ... R E L A X... (yes, that's probably going to piss you off)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man...your coach needs to realize you don't throttle down when the guy on the other side is magical...and it's a rivalry...and it's early...and the Bears aren't the same crap they've been for the last 6 years or so... so ... R E L A X... (yes, that's probably going to piss you off)
Oh, it's ALL on Nagy. Believe me, I am fully aware.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's ALL on Nagy. Believe me, I am fully aware.
I just hope he learned the biggest lesson the NFL has to to teach a new coach...it's never over until the clock reads 0:00...I'm sure he won't make that mistake again

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is....the defense hasn’t changed. CMIII had one tackle. Can they get rid of his sorry ass already?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is....the defense hasn’t changed. CMIII had one tackle. Can they get rid of his sorry ass already?

It would've been nice if they got some players for the outside LB spots this off season...and moved Matthews to ILB...but they're still in love with him as a pass rusher...which he's not...all he does now is run up to the tackle, put his hands on their shoulder pads and pushes...no moves, just bull rush without any shake...it's getting sad...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also tough that they only seem to draft or sign players who are "good community guys." Joe Mixon upercutted some girl in a bar but the Bengals drafted him anyway and he had 100+ total yards today.

Tyreek Hill was a P.O.S. in college and he dominated the Chargers today.

The Cowboys lineman Collins was suspected of r*pe and they did their homework and drafted him anyway.

Packers get nice guys and put all their freight on the Rodgers train then give him no help. It was nice for a few years after the super bowl season but it's getting frustrating.
Incorrect. No one drafted him.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would've been nice if they got some players for the outside LB spots this off season...and moved Matthews to ILB...but they're still in love with him as a pass rusher...which he's not...all he does now is run up to the tackle, put his hands on their shoulder pads and pushes...no moves, just bull rush without any shake...it's getting sad...

He's been insignificant for quite some time now. He was a beast when he first came in the league, now, he is more concerned about keeping his hair looking good. One tackle.....pathetic.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Deion!! So, im watching the NFL network after the games and they're discussing the Packers coming out flat in the first half and not protecting Rodgers then giving him protection in the second half. Deion asks, "Why didn't they protect him from the get go in the first half when he had 2 good legs? Why did it take until the second half to do it?" Personally, I think MM has lost the ability to have this team pumped and ready to play week in and week out. is it arrogance? ignorance? lack of effort? all the above? What I did see is the same product we've been watching for years now. I believe the game is passing him by just like Capers.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Deion!! So, im watching the NFL network after the games and they're discussing the Packers coming out flat in the first half and not protecting Rodgers then giving him protection in the second half. Deion asks, "Why didn't they protect him from the get go in the first half when he had 2 good legs? Why did it take until the second half to do it?" Personally, I think MM has lost the ability to have this team pumped and ready to play week in and week out. is it arrogance? ignorance? lack of effort? all the above? What I did see is the same product we've been watching for years now. I believe the game is passing him by just like Capers.

The offensive line was trash the whole game. The biggest difference between the first half and second half was tempo and decisiveness. Getting the ball out quickly neutralized the Bears pass rush and wore them out.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line was trash the whole game. The biggest difference between the first half and second half was tempo and decisiveness. Getting the ball out quickly neutralized the Bears pass rush and wore them out.

So I ask the same question again, MM knows the bears, why wouldn't he start off with a quicker tempo? is it arrogance or ignorance? Sometimes I think they believe their players are better than what they actually are.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I ask the same question again, MM knows the bears, why wouldn't he start off with a quicker tempo? is it arrogance or ignorance? Sometimes I think they believe their players are better than what they actually are.

I wish he would've started with a quicker tempo. Maybe there was some arrogance but I think it was probably more attributed to overconfidence. Rodgers probably was a bit overconfident too.

Whatever it was, the Bears sure as hell slapped that out of them right away. And I think that slap was exactly what this whole team needed.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys could thank Matt Nagy as much as Aaron Rodgers.

One TD in the 2nd half and the Bears likely win.

3rd and 1, deep in the redzone, under 3 minutes, no timeouts for the Pack...hey let's throw a fade, and not give it to our bruising RB who had just spent the last 6 minutes running all over em'.

Then let's kick a fucking FG, so we can lose by 1. I would've gone for it there 100 times out of 100, but probably wouldn't even have had to, because Howard would've got the first on 3rd.

Kyle Fuller too. Thank him as well. Bet he didn't sleep a wink last nite.

goddamnitsomuch