• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears love them Bulldogs!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Ridley WR, Georgia - Bears take him with their 2nd pick.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the initial comments from the local media might be why Pace would draft a position that is considered the strongest and deepest in the organization. Personally, I would have bet the farm, assuming I had one, that our pick would have been someone from the secondary, the edge, or even the OL - all three in somewhat of a need for depth. But that's why I'm sitting here typing on a keyboard instead of making serious coin while deciding who gets picked in the draft.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly he's drafting best available. Which is the smartest thing to do at these rounds.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the initial comments from the local media might be why Pace would draft a position that is considered the strongest and deepest in the organization. Personally, I would have bet the farm, assuming I had one, that our pick would have been someone from the secondary, the edge, or even the OL - all three in somewhat of a need for depth. But that's why I'm sitting here typing on a keyboard instead of making serious coin while deciding who gets picked in the draft.
I totally disagree with everyone clamoring for a DB. We don’t have a need now. We got a potential steal in Montgomery a round after he should’ve gone in the only potential hole this team has. We have Tolliver and McManus on the bench who look to me like starter material. DB is a strength. We are strictly taking BPA, as we should. Taking Ridley a round after he should’ve gone is awesome.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I'm wrong, but just from watching him the last 3 years in Athens, I'm pretty surprised he went as high as he did. Nothing about him screamed NFL WR while he was at UGA. At no point was he a better receiver than Javon Wims, who was his teammate at UGA for 2 years.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I'm wrong, but just from watching him the last 3 years in Athens, I'm pretty surprised he went as high as he did. Nothing about him screamed NFL WR while he was at UGA. At no point was he a better receiver than Javon Wims, who was his teammate at UGA for 2 years.
Was Ridley’s pro day what bumped him up the draft board? Wims was a 7th round pick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wims should be on the field.

He has No. 1 written all over him. Reminds me of Alshon Jeffrey.