• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears in the Hunt for a woman beater

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like what he did either but if a bitch wants to act like a dude and get up in your face then treat her like a dude. There are consequences for actions like that. He certainly could have handled it better but I can understand his loss of temper; not condone, but understand,

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like what he did either but if a bitch wants to act like a dude and get up in your face then treat her like a dude. There are consequences for actions like that. He certainly could have handled it better but I can understand his loss of temper; not condone, but understand,
It's really fucking annoying to listen to constant cries for equality, and now the APA is putting out shit about condemning traditional masculinity, yet I've yet to ever see outcry about a woman hitting a man at a bar. Shit happens all the time (I've personally seen it at least a dozen times), yet we hear nothing.

You either want true equality or you don't. This isn't a pick and choose thing. If a man hits a woman after she's already hit him, it's supreme hypocrisy to condemn the man and let the woman slide.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears off-season already with drama between this and the Parkey comments. Are the bears becoming the Steelers 2.0?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really fucking annoying to listen to constant cries for equality, and now the APA is putting out shit about condemning traditional masculinity, yet I've yet to ever see outcry about a woman hitting a man at a bar. Shit happens all the time (I've personally seen it at least a dozen times), yet we hear nothing.

You either want true equality or you don't. This isn't a pick and choose thing. If a man hits a woman after she's already hit him, it's supreme hypocrisy to condemn the man and let the woman slide.
Go look at the thread where the old white man is being harassed by a young black female and he knocks her out with one punch. Now that's how you handle a disrespectful bitch.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears off-season already with drama between this and the Parkey comments. Are the bears becoming the Steelers 2.0?

Wat8.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at the thread where the old white man is being harassed by a young black female and he knocks her out with one punch. Now that's how you handle a disrespectful bitch.
That one in the politics forum I assume?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I really don't care about what he did to that girl and I think the chiefs releasing him was more justified in that he lied to the team when they brought him in and asked about it which would piss me off more as the employer.

He pushed a white girl down that called him the N word and would not leave after they told her to get lost and kicked her which wasn't that hard. I don't think she even had a bruise on her body, If my team needed a RB and we felt we were close to competing for a chip I would sign him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I really don't care about what he did to that girl and I think the chiefs releasing him was more justified in that he lied to the team when they brought him in and asked about it which would piss me off more as the employer.

He pushed a white girl down that called him the N word and would not leave after they told her to get lost and kicked her which wasn't that hard. I don't think she even had a bruise on her body, If my team needed a RB and we felt we were close to competing for a chip I would sign him

"and kicker her which wasn't that hard"

:L

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"and kicker her which wasn't that hard"

:L

Ive seen Antonio Brown kick a kicker on a kick return harder than what hunt did to that girl

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole #me too thing has been overplayed to the point where no one really cares anymore? Do they? You just have to spank someone on the wrist for awhile to look PC, then give them a second chance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen Antonio Brown kick a kicker on a kick return harder than what hunt did to that girl

First of all here's my business card.

downloadfdsfsd.jpg

Before this season the Browns had so much trouble finding highlight reel material they actually added that play to a short video they released 2 years ago.

6c2fe661deb6c27d5ce3a16faa6ec850.gif

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt is basically the only thing our offense is missing. We'll bring him in for sure.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No such thing as true equality. We're different.

Understanding that and how our differences work together is what society is lacking.

The social engineers that create political power from false ideas like "equality" fear society's maturation on this topic.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No such thing as true equality. We're different.

Understanding that and how our differences work together is what society is lacking.

The social engineers that create political power from false ideas like "equality" fear society's maturation on this topic.
Very fair points. I have no idea if the idiots in social justice world have thought about the end game to their bullshit. Men and women are different. It's not to say women aren't capable of some of the same thing men are and vice versa, but it is ridiculous how people just ignore facts.