• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears in the Hunt for a woman beater

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too radioactive. Pass

Shame too. Waste of talent.

I also find interesting how quick people were to forgive Vick for running a dog-fighting ring and burying dogs in his yard, but we draw the moral line at hitting a women.

Both are extremely bad. yet one person basically got a pass

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too radioactive. Pass

Shame too. Waste of talent.

I also find interesting how quick people were to forgive Vick for running a dog-fighting ring and burying dogs in his yard, but we draw the moral line at hitting a women.

Vick served actual time though is the thing. And as far as I am aware of, on good behavior during and since. Not gonna say the Bears can’t do this- they can- it just looks bad.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick served actual time though is the thing. And as far as I am aware of, on good behavior during and since. Not gonna say the Bears can’t do this- they can- it just looks bad.

He did do time for the crime, but the image should have stayed forever. A literal felon given a SECOND 100+million dollar contract and everyone just shrugged it off.

People like Hunt and Rice should serve time but their victims didn't press charges. I just find it interesting that one person gets a second chance while the other is damned to the hell of public opinion (i.e. no way to get a second chance unlike Vick)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick served actual time though is the thing. And as far as I am aware of, on good behavior during and since. Not gonna say the Bears can’t do this- they can it just looks bad.

Hell he kicked her in the ass.....Hardly constitutes as a lifetime banishment.......

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, it's been what, one month? I mean Ray Rice never played in the game again. Not saying that's what should happen bc people make mistakes and Rush is damn talented but give it time.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did do time for the crime, but the image should have stayed forever. A literal felon given a SECOND 100+million dollar contract and everyone just shrugged it off.

People like Hunt and Rice should serve time but their victims didn't press charges. I just find it interesting that one person gets a second chance while the other is damned to the hell of public opinion (i.e. no way to get a second chance unlike Vick)
Personally I am all for 2nd chances and have no issues with Vick trying to make a living for himself in the NFL if he is qualified. Was a coaching intern in Chiefs camp last I heard from him.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a difference between getting the fuck knocked out and getting a boot to the ass.....Rice should have been prosecuted.......

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

? Is this true?

Never been forgiveness from this person. Fuck whoever injures animals.

You just don't hurt dogs in any circumstances. If a stray one tries to bite you like me before for instance, just kick it off ( no choice ) and jump on top of a near-by vehicle.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between getting the fuck knocked out and getting a boot to the ass.....Rice should have been prosecuted.......

I know but, it's a whole new world now!

Just looking down the road it could be a PR nightmare for the Bears, just the fact it's crime against a woman....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he kick?

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can give two shits about a female half the time. Used to depend on one to cook awhile ago, but I can cook myself.

But no-no on the killing dogs.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yep, he served his time and many people did NOT forgive him. I don't think everyone 'shrugged it off' at all.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but, it's a whole new world now!

Just looking down the road it could be a PR nightmare for the Bears, just the fact it's crime against a woman....

That it would be......He'll never ever get rid of that moniker.....
But hey,I'm not the one who has to live with it nor do I condone that type of shit.....
It's not like he Ray Riced her......Ray on the other hand,I'd been vastly disappointed if we signed him.....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell he kicked her in the ass.....Hardly constitutes as a lifetime banishment.......

Is that really all that happen? I heard she was being a real bitch.. if that’s all she got then she got exactly what she deserved. I understand don’t touch a woman but some of them actually do need a kick in the ass let’s not lie

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? Is this true?

Never been forgiveness from this person. Fuck whoever injures animals.

You just don't hurt dogs in any circumstances. If a stray one tries to bite you like me before for instance, just kick it off ( no choice ) and jump on top of a near-by vehicle.
That's ridiculous.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is way too soon. If he actually makes amends for it and shows some actual remorse, I have no problem with him getting a second chance some time in the future, but that time is definitely not now.