• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Forum Super Bowl Picks

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you guys got?

My gut is telling me Philly because they are just stout all around...but I can't help but believe the star QB always finds a way. I do expect an insanely good game and some points.

KC 31
Philly 28

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thread Jiddy......thought about starting this one myself.

For me I can see it either way......

The Eagles when playing a top qb,had not fared very well......
Mahomes is not playing Daniel Jones 3x-Purdy/Josh Johnson-Commanders qb-Mailik Willis and etc.......So we will see how their def fares......
They have an offensive juggernaut there with two hof olineman.....

The Chiefs def wont have an easy time as they did vs the Bengals as Phillys oline is healthy where Cincy was missing 3 starters......
Will Mahomes be 100% healthy to play vs that pass rush......cause I believe they are gonna test him.
Plus I think the wrs are a little banged up as well.....

All that being said,I believe Phillys offense goes off......

35-24

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is the better all around team with the better defense but hard to bet against Mahomes.

Only thing that makes me wanna bet against Philly is they aren’t truly battle tested. They’ve had a bit of an easier season compared to most conference champs.

I’ve got Chiefs by a field goal just because I think the better QB rises up here.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thread Jiddy......thought about starting this one myself.

For me I can see it either way......

The Eagles when playing a top qb,had not fared very well......
Mahomes is not like playing Daniel Jones 3x-Purdy/Josh Johnson-Commanders qb-Mailik Willis and etc.......So we will see how their def fares against a future HOFer......
The Eagles have an offensive juggernaut with two hof olineman.....a decent run game,great wrs and an awesome te......

The Chiefs def wont have an easy time as they did vs the Bengals as Phillys oline is healthy where Cincy was missing 3 starters......So no easy sacks,especially vs a running qb.
Will Mahomes be 100% healthy to play vs that pass rush......cause I believe they are gonna test his ankle.....
Plus I think the wrs are a little banged up as well.....even tho TK always possess a huge problem.....

All that being said,I believe Phillys offense goes off......

35-24

Just had to rewrite mine a little more in detail.......

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles D led the league in sacks by a mile. They also have the best corners in the league. They also have the best oline in the league.

Mahomes is great but is hurt. As are his deep threat WRs.

I don't see how the Eagles lose and I think the Eagles win pretty comfortably. But anything can happen in the NFL.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who Philly is. They got a bye straight to the Super Bowl and never really faced a big test in the regular season either. Clearly a very good all around team, but I have no idea what this will look like. I already knew they could beat Daniel Jones at home and ANY team EVER to suit up in league history that didn't have a QB to put under center. I'll take the proven commodity in a close one.

KC 27
Philly 24

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything less than a 95% healthy Mahomes has me going with Philly. They're just way too balanced in all phases of the game. But a fully healthy Mahomes is that much of a difference maker. And last I heard, He's improving but still a bit gimpy.

Eagles 31
Chiefs 21

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to add, Islam Makhachev wins easily this weekend as well.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call for me to make? I haven't watched enough of Philly to make a decision on their legitimacy and KC are still good but not as good as the past, couple, seasons. Hoping The Chiefs win but overall hoping for a good game.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call for me to make? I haven't watched enough of Philly to make a decision on their legitimacy and KC are still good but not as good as the past, couple, seasons. Hoping The Chiefs win but overall hoping for a good game.

Indeed...I think we're really in for a treat of a game so that's the good thing...Love me the drama.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the chiefs win, but I’m guessing the eagles just run over Mahomes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles D led the league in sacks by a mile. They also have the best corners in the league. They also have the best oline in the league.

Mahomes is great but is hurt. As are his deep threat WRs.

I don't see how the Eagles lose and I think the Eagles win pretty comfortably. But anything can happen in the NFL.

Nailed it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you guys got?

My gut is telling me Philly because they are just stout all around...but I can't help but believe the star QB always finds a way. I do expect an insanely good game and some points.

KC 31
Philly 28
Jiddy wins the prediction trophy, not just for the Chiefs dub, but for the points differential as well.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hold even if it wasn’t an egregious one. And KC still hits the FG without the hold. The difference is Philly has like 50+ seconds with the ball.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jiddy wins the prediction trophy, not just for the Chiefs dub, but for the points differential as well.
Eh…Eagles were right there and got hof qb’ed.

Been in that story before.

Truth is 8 million sacks in the regular season rarely translates to a Super Bowl win (don’t believe me—-look at the top ten sack teams all time..85 Bears are on an island)

Mahomes wasn’t sacked once today. No surprise they lost but more a surprise at how close it was despite that because their pass rush was supposed to change the game to their favor.

If the Eagles aren’t so efficient on offense they lose by double digits…They NEEDED to keep Mahomes off the field. Did a damn good job of it and it still wasn’t enough.

God I hope Fields is the goods…

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Ju-Ju saw his next contract go ching-ching. Didn't do much for most of the game, but he couldn't have picked a better stage to come thru in clutch time, aka the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl.