• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears eat Penguins and the Yankees actually won a game

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal

what an absolute and utter beat down the bruins team has given the shore birds in these first 2 games

i couldnt fathom a better outcome after 2 games

this bruins team could very well bring home another cup at this rate

:hockeysmile:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-1?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the yankees won last night so no doubt the NY contingency will be here today

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andy pettite, with a dominant outing:

4 IP
7H
4ER
3BB
4 k's

mark teixeira made contact with a baseball that resulted in runs for his team for the first time in 2 years.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal

what an absolute and utter beat down the bruins team has given the shore birds in these first 2 games

i couldnt fathom a better outcome after 2 games

this bruins team could very well bring home another cup at this rate

:hockeysmile:

Blackhawks if they survive the Kings would make it a 7 game Cup Final.

Both teams are good domminating TOP in their zones the reason they both have a 2 game series lead as the Penguins/Kings are trying to head hunt.

Both the Penguins and Kings can get back into these series if they play more on puck control game plan. But more of the Kings having a better chance because they have Quick and both Pens goalies suck.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now back to important things like playoff hockey

i couldnt believe my eyes in the first period last night...and best of all, the penguins score (on a nifty top shelf wrister from the wing)...bruins punch them right back in the throat moments later.

in 2011, it was tim thomas and claudes system 50/50

so far in 2013, this has been all claudes system...and the players buying into it

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackhawks if they survive the Kings would make it a 7 game Cup Final.

Both teams are good domminating TOP in their zones the reason they both have a 2 game series lead as the Penguins/Kings are trying to head hunt.

Both the Penguins and Kings can get back into these series if they play more on puck control game plan. But more of the Kings having a better chance because they have Quick and both Pens goalies suck.

can i make you dinner?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL legend Deacon Jones dies at 74

Updated: June 4, 2013, 3:39 AM ET
Associated Press

David "Deacon" Jones, the original sackmaster, has died.
The Hall of Fame defensive end credited with terming the word sack for how he knocked down quarterbacks, was 74. The Washington Redskins said that Jones died of natural causes at his home in Southern California on Monday night.
[+] EnlargeManny Rubio/USA TODAY Sports Hall of Famer Deacon Jones, the leader of the Fearsome Foursome defensive line for the Rams in the 1960s, died Monday. He was 74.

"Deacon Jones was one of the greatest players in NFL history. Off the field, he was a true giant," said Redskins general manager Bruce Allen, whose father, George, coached Jones with the Los Angeles Rams. "His passion and spirit will continue to inspire those who knew him. He was a cherished member of the Allen family and I will always consider him my big brother."
Because sacks didn't become an official statistic until 1982, Jones' total is uncertain. His impact as a premier pass rusher and team leader is not.
Jones was the leader of the Rams' Fearsome Foursome unit from 1961-71 and then played for San Diego for two seasons before finishing his career with the Redskins in 1974. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1980 and made the league's 75th anniversary all-time squad.
"Deacon Jones has been the most inspirational person in my football career," said former teammate and fellow Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood.
Jones made the Pro Bowl every year from 1964-70 and played in eight overall. He combined with fellow Hall of Famer Merlin Olsen, Rosey Grier and Lamar Lundy on a defensive line that at times was unblockable.
Olsen died in March 2010 at age 69 and Lundy died in February 2007 at 71. Grier, who is 80, is the only surviving member of the Fearsome Foursome.
George Allen, who coached the Fearsome Foursome, called Jones the "greatest defensive end of modern football." The Allen family had Jones present George Allen for his Hall of Fame induction in 2002.
The Rams' stats show Jones with 159½ sacks for them and 173½ for his career -- all unofficial, of course. Jones also was one of the most durable players, missing just five games in his 14 pro seasons.
A 14th-round draft pick in 1961 out of Mississippi Valley State, which later produced Jerry Rice, Jones was the first defensive lineman with 100 solo tackles, reaching that mark in 1967.
"The thing we've got to remember being players in this era is to really respect the game `back when,' because those guys could really play," said Chris Long of the Rams, whose father, Howie, also is in the Hall of Fame. "Deacon Jones is a perfect example. This whole league and everybody in this game should honor the past and the players who played in that era. Those guys paved the way for us."
Jones also had several small acting roles both during and after his playing career. He was a guest star on a handful of television shows -- including episodes of "Bewitched," "The Brady Bunch" and "The Odd Couple" -- and appeared in the 1978 Warren Beatty film "Heaven Can Wait."
Most recently, Jones was the CEO of his own foundation, which he began in 1997. He also made several trips to visit troops on active duty in the Middle East.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mookie Blaylock charges upgraded

Updated: June 3, 2013, 11:54 PM ET
Associated Press

JONESBORO, Ga. -- Former NBA All-Star Mookie Blaylock has been charged with vehicular homicide arising from a head-on crash in suburban Atlanta, authorities announced Monday.
Blaylock, 46, is also charged with driving on a suspended license and failure to maintain his lane in the Friday crash, Jonesboro Police Chief Franklin Allen said.
Blaylock was driving an SUV that crossed the center line of Tara Boulevard -- about 20 miles south of downtown Atlanta -- and struck a van, police said. A van passenger, 43-year-old Monica Murphy, died hours later. Her husband, who was also in the van, was treated and released at a hospital.
Blaylock was also wanted in Spalding County on charges of failure to appear in court, DUI and drug possession, Allen said.
Atlanta Medical Center spokeswoman Nicole Gustin said Blaylock was in fair condition Monday. He initially was on life support at the hospital, but his condition was upgraded.
Allen said police are working to determine the cause of the crash and that alcohol doesn't appear to be a factor. Authorities were working to gather documents on Blaylock's medical history Monday. Blaylock told investigators he blacked out just before the wreck but wasn't able to say much more, Allen said. It's unclear if he has an attorney.
Blaylock was a first-round draft pick by the New Jersey Nets out of Oklahoma in 1989.
He played as a guard for the Atlanta Hawks between 1992 and 1999 and played in the 1994 NBA All-Star Game. He had his best season in 1996-97, averaging 17.4 points and 5.9 assists. Blaylock also played for the Golden State Warriors.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of carrying and double dribble handball...

as expected, david stern didnt let the pacers get to the finals

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wake up assholes

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning slackers and slouches.. Grat game by the B's last night.. would have been great if the NBA would let a real team into the playoffs.. now heres the question.. does the NBA want the Heat or the spurs to win?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning slackers and slouches.. Grat game by the B's last night.. would have been great if the NBA would let a real team into the playoffs.. now heres the question.. does the NBA want the Heat or the spurs to win?

tough question

both would be nice stories for him and his league

i say miami

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats the popular pick, watching the spurs play is like watching flys fuck.. just so damn boring.. but they get the job done..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

R5tD8kR.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
local radio does this thing with jagr...more or less making fun of him as euro trash and a ladies man

funny joke this morning

"whats 'letang'?

"its what jagr chases when hes in montreal or quebec"