• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears decline Biscuit’s option

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
File this in the “news that surprises nobody” category.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky has no one to blame but himself. He was given every opportunity to turn his game around, but failed. He's going to miss out on a huge chunk of money because of this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good for the Bears and Trubisky. If he plays bad we are not contracted to him and if he plays well he will get a huge payday.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky has no one to blame but himself. He was given every opportunity to turn his game around, but failed. He's going to miss out on a huge chunk of money because of this.
The Bears management is to blame for drafting him so high.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears management is to blame for drafting him so high.
You're blaming Management for Trubisky's poor play? So if he'd been taken in the 2nd round, he'd have played much better? You really should stick to the main forum or your Packers board. This way your stupidity wouldn't stand out as much.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're blaming Management for Trubisky's poor play? So if he'd been taken in the 2nd round, he'd have played much better? You really should stick to the main forum or your Packers board. This way your stupidity wouldn't stand out as much.
The fact is that Bears management traded up in the first round for this guy. Maybe if they'd have done their homework they wouldn't be in such a mess. By the way, I'm a Cowboys fan.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that Bears management traded up in the first round for this guy. Maybe if they'd have done their homework they wouldn't be in such a mess. By the way, I'm a Cowboys fan.

Hey remember that time when your playoff hopes got crushed on national tv because Mitch dropped 3 tds on your team?

Your dumbass team is possibly responsible for setting our franchise back another year in 2020.

Aholes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears management drafted him to play under Dowell Loggains' offense, which he played fine in. Lotsa I-fromation, play-action rollouts en sech.

Nagy's offense, which I'm not even sure Nagy understands, does none of that. Nagy's offense is predicated on processing info quickly, and getting rid of it quickly. It requires a fucking game-manager.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears management drafted him to play under Dowell Loggains' offense, which he played fine in. Lotsa I-fromation, play-action rollouts en sech.

Nagy's offense, which I'm not even sure Nagy understands, does none of that. Nagy's offense is predicated on processing info quickly, and getting rid of it quickly. It requires a fucking game-manager.
7620-tim-tebow-getty-images-frazer-harrison-staff.jpg

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you forget that many of us Bears fans also visit the main forum, where for quite some time you have been called out by all the regulars there for pretending you're a Cowboys fan. EVERYBODY knows you're a Packers fan. So you can quit the pretense here.

Now, back to your stupid post about Bears management. You're comparing apples to oranges. No one is arguing that they fucked up not only by taking Trubisky, but actually trading up to get him. But that still has absolutely nothing to do with how he plays the game. Two completely separate issues that have no nexus to one another. But your Packers boyfan obsession meant you just had to give your anti-Bears opinion on a non-related topic. Because you're a Packers fan.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We knew damn well that Fox and that staff was on the way out. We had Fox under the impression that we were drafting Watson.

And I mean... that was Mitch's worse season. I realize he was a rookie and had Dontrelle Inman as his #1 WR... but outside of a few good moments. He was a bad QB. 7 TD's 7 INT's in 12 starts with a rating in the 70's.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against GnG

He ight.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew damn well that Fox and that staff was on the way out. We had Fox under the impression that we were drafting Watson.

And I mean... that was Mitch's worse season. I realize he was a rookie and had Dontrelle Inman as his #1 WR... but outside of a few good moments. He was a bad QB. 7 TD's 7 INT's in 12 starts with a rating in the 70's.

I seem to remember talk of retaining Loggains? Maybe wrong:noidea:

At the time, I felt Mitch was the ONLY spark on the team that season, not named Jordan Howard.

I have a vested interest in Mitch. I want him to succeed, as I think that is what's best for the Bears. I don't think Nagy does. At least not enough to coach him up, and play to his strengths. He is system-bound, and Mitch is not his QB.

I really don't like where the Bears are offensively. I feel like no matter who starts at QB day 1, they won't hold on to that job for very long. :pout:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you forget that many of us Bears fans also visit the main forum, where for quite some time you have been called out by all the regulars there for pretending you're a Cowboys fan. EVERYBODY knows you're a Packers fan. So you can quit the pretense here.
As most folks should know by now I married a Packers fan and moved from Texas to Wisconsin. I'm still an avid Cowboys fan despite that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, back to your stupid post about Bears management. You're comparing apples to oranges. No one is arguing that they fucked up not only by taking Trubisky, but actually trading up to get him. But that still has absolutely nothing to do with how he plays the game. Two completely separate issues that have no nexus to one another. But your Packers boyfan obsession meant you just had to give your anti-Bears opinion on a non-related topic. Because you're a Packers fan.

I just gave my opinion on how the Bears management only have themselves to blame for drafting this guy. Once again I'm not saying that as a Packers fan but as someone that has an opinion on the Bears offensive woes.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The option was worth $24.8 million. Declining it was a no-brainer.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was kind of surprised by this given how high Mitch was drafted. I mean he hasn't been HORRIBLE (like Ryan Leaf or Fatmarcus Russell). I think it's just in the Bears franchise that they can not have an elite QB... by rule. lol...

God is watching over and like: "HA, top 5? Nerf stats by 50%."

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was kind of surprised by this given how high Mitch was drafted. I mean he hasn't been HORRIBLE (like Ryan Leaf or Fatmarcus Russell). I think it's just in the Bears franchise that they can not have an elite QB... by rule. lol...

God is watching over and like: "HA, top 5? Nerf stats by 50%."

Hilarious.