• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor already doubled last year's win total

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but now David Koresh's grandson and some of the other compound grandkids play for them.

Huh...I heard there were no survivors

Good for lil' Davey

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame my own school as well, the Big 12 should have never been.

On that we can agree. Should have kept the Big 8 in tact and told the SWC schools to just pound sand

Can't disagree. The Big Twelve was a horrible idea. It killed several great rivalries and it nearly killed several programs that were left out, like TCU. Instead of languishing in the MountainWAC, they could have been building a purple beast in a power conference.

Today, we're all basically just sitting around waiting for the final implosion that kills off this abomination for good. When the next round of re-alignment happens, I know Baylor's going to be left out this time.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree. The Big Twelve was a horrible idea. It killed several great rivalries and it nearly killed several programs that were left out, like TCU. Instead of languishing in the MountainWAC, they could have been building a purple beast in a power conference.

Today, we're all basically just sitting around waiting for the final implosion that kills off this abomination for good. When the next round of re-alignment happens, I know Baylor's going to be left out this time.
never go full bandwagon.....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAY

EEE

TEA

ESS
IndelibleSizzlingIndianglassfish-small.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, when they finally put those 4 megaconferences together, there are going to be some real weird configurations IMHO. They'll get around to playing all their conference members about once every 25 years instead of once every 10 years.

And me thinks the only survivors from the Big 12 will be Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Possibly West Virginia. I see absolutely no conference that wants K-State, Iowa State, Okie Lite, Texas Tech, Baylor or TCU. The other conferences already have several like that group...or worse. They don't want any more of 'em.

Or, the real 30 or so P5s that are really "power fives" might just tell the other 35 or so to eat a dick and go their own way in football. Just hang with them for the other sports.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when they finally put those 4 megaconferences together, there are going to be some real weird configurations IMHO. They'll get around to playing all their conference members about once every 25 years instead of once every 10 years.

And me thinks the only survivors from the Big 12 will be Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Possibly West Virginia. I see absolutely no conference that wants K-State, Iowa State, Okie Lite, Texas Tech, Baylor or TCU. The other conferences already have several like that group...or worse. They don't want any more of 'em.

Or, the real 30 or so P5s that are really "power fives" might just tell the other 35 or so to eat a dick and go their own way in football. Just hang with them for the other sports.

We'll have a Premier League of college football

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the season of redemption just keeps plugging along...FOUR TIMES as many wins as last season, including another revenge-win, this time over Coach Nosferatu.

Still with a chance at the conference title after Oklahoma's loss Saturday! Do you believe in the unbelievable?!?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to Lol at Texas and Oklahoma when Baylor beats the Longhorns this weekend.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, which culprits at the center of what happened are still at Jerusalem on the Brazos?

Briles? Nope, coaching in Italy somewhere (even Kendell boy is now in Houston coaching for Howdy Doody)
Starr? Nope (He's making the news pundit circuit opining about the Muller investigation.
McCaw? Nope he's AD at Liberty University.

I guess what those guys did is Rhule's fault, huh?

Learned two things here.

1. There's pro football in Italy

2. Art Briles is coaching professional football (I think, couldn't understand their league setup) in Italy

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you big talkers care to step in the betting exchange with your baylor money??