• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battlefield General (3,4,1,5)

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone play? Thoughts on V?

I still hit up 4 and 1 sometimes as well. Still great games with a decent player count.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked up BF5 a couple weeks back and I’m loving it. Maybe not as good as BF1 but still a great game for sure. I do miss the behemoths and elite classes big time, highly disappointed they didn’t bring those along from BF1.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BFV is a lot of fun when your squad has mics. There's less of a solo play feel to it, since the mechanics are more catered towards hardcore. Tanks feel a bit clunky sometimes, but once you get the hang of them, they are very strong. I'm a vet from BF1, got to rank 150 and I have a service star for every base gun in the game.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BFV is a lot of fun when your squad has mics. There's less of a solo play feel to it, since the mechanics are more catered towards hardcore. Tanks feel a bit clunky sometimes, but once you get the hang of them, they are very strong. I'm a vet from BF1, got to rank 150 and I have a service star for every base gun in the game.
What guns are you liking so far in BF5? Tbh a lot of them are fairly underwhelming. So far I’m having the most success with the STG, EMP, and the Thompson.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What guns are you liking so far in BF5? Tbh a lot of them are fairly underwhelming. So far I’m having the most success with the STG, EMP, and the Thompson.

MG34 for Support is fun mid range, but personal favorite is the Sten. It's just a laser. ZH-29 for scout is VERY good imo with good aim, get the specialization with extra ammo and you can get a quick 3 kills with 6 shots. Assault is where I can't decide, the DMRs are great but the hit reg isn't consistent enough for me to depend on them, so the STG 44 is my main

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M1A1, Gewher43, MG42, Lewis Gun are the best in the game imo

Recon and medic are weak but the tides of war guns that have come out for both are probably best in class ZK383 and Selbsader

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is good needs work. A lot of bugs after every update.
The assault class is overpowered as many people complain about online.
Hoping for new maps and factions soon. Bayonet charging with a small Japanese man is a must.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firestorm dropped today

Just played 5 matches solo, so far so good. Going to get a squad together later.

Only complaint so far is the wait times - it can be upwards of 4-5 min between matches. Coming from Apex that’s slow AF.

Loot and inventory needs some user friendly updates, which they’ve confirmed is being worked on.

It’s battle royal in Frostbite. Pretty fucking cool so far, I don’t have hope for the longevity of the mode though due to the paywall and how slow DICE has been at releasing anything in this game.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firestorm dropped today

Just played 5 matches solo, so far so good. Going to get a squad together later.

Only complaint so far is the wait times - it can be upwards of 4-5 min between matches. Coming from Apex that’s slow AF.

Loot and inventory needs some user friendly updates, which they’ve confirmed is being worked on.

It’s battle royal in Frostbite. Pretty fucking cool so far, I don’t have hope for the longevity of the mode though due to the paywall and how slow DICE has been at releasing anything in this game.
I’m really enjoying it, played a couple matches with moderate success. Actually managed to win a squad round as a duo. Absolutely loving it so far but yeah the matchmaking times have not been ideal so far.

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I downloaded BF1 when it was GWG and have put a couple dozen hours into it.

I fucking love the sound and the maps/effects but the gunplay is such shit. I get that it's WWI guns, but it removes the fun for me.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really enjoying it, played a couple matches with moderate success. Actually managed to win a squad round as a duo. Absolutely loving it so far but yeah the matchmaking times have not been ideal so far.
Do you still play? I haven’t touched it in weeks if I’m being honest. Too rough around the edges for me to sink hours into every week. V has to be the most disappointing battlefield for me, the game needs good multiplayer maps desperately.

EA’s games as a service has been a disaster

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you still play? I haven’t touched it in weeks if I’m being honest. Too rough around the edges for me to sink hours into every week. V has to be the most disappointing battlefield for me, the game needs good multiplayer maps desperately.

EA’s games as a service has been a disaster
Yeah I still play a good bit. I would really like some new maps but trying to get all the gold camos for all the guns keeps me playing. Besides that all I really want to do is fly the Spitfire or drive the Panzer 38t with the 20mm cannon. Those two vehicles kick serious ass.