• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BATG DRAFT DATE/TIME DISCUSSION

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 185805

I blame @TREFF for my RBs being as ugly as they are. having both the 11 and 12 slots using a similar strategy for RBs makes it tough. I regret Funchess at 83 his name jumped out. I have some RB darts so if I can back myself into at least two RBs in the 20-30 range I think my team will be fine.
and I blame you for not having OBJ AND Hopkins, which would've led me down an entirely different path, and then I wouldn't have been doing the same thing, so there!:nutswing:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st: Le'Veon Bell- Easy pick. Wasn't expecting him to fall down to me. Would have been much tougher if EE was still available.

2nd: Gronk- Was hoping Thomas, Jones, or Allen would fall down to me. Once that didn't happen, I decided to get the top TE.

3rd: Jerick Mckinnon- Needed another RB with how fast they go in this league. Was between him and Shady but due to the Bills QB situation, I went with Mckinnon.

4th: Allen Robinson- Simply needed a WR and I just missed a huge WR run where most of my targets were done. Was hoping at least Thomas would make it to me but Bandits took him right before.

5th: Mark Ingram- Not sure if I took him too early but the Saints never been a 1 RB system so he will get his fair share of touches once he is back from suspension.

6th: Cam Newton- Why not get a Qb who is almost a lock to finish as a top 5 fantasy QB.

7th: Michael Crabtree- Needed my 2nd WR. He's been pretty consistent for a few years now and should see more balls thrown his way as the #1 WR.

8th: Robby Anderson- Wasn't planning on drafting him. This was an auto pick.

9th: Jimmy Garoppolo- Solid backup option especially since Cam does have an off week here and there.

10th: Bilal Powell- Need another RB who can get tds

11th: Rams D/ST- Felt the D run starting after Chef & OBX both took a defense.

12th: Mike Williams WR- Heard he's having a good camp.

13th: Chris Boswell K- I needed a kicker

14th: Phillip Lindsay RB- He is no longer on my team

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B league. If you look at it taking my team as an example I am playing Chef, Bandit and BK twice while in a division with Smitty, Trudem, and Stomp.
Yep - it's hosed, same friggin thing happened in KOTF. ... I'll fix it. THANKS for checking. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
double checked mine - also good

thanks for updating - i know how big of a pain in the ass it can be - I crafted my own schedule for that 16team dynasty league .....it fucking sucked, but I liked my set up better than the ones the site was suggesting

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule has been updated (thanks again OBX) please check it and make sure you play division opponents twice and all others once. .... let me know of errors.

I'm not sure what the hell ESPN does to screw up schedules. .... assuming it got frigged when they made the all important and 'improved' changes to the draft lobby. .... is there really someone out there that needs a picture of players to draft ??

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what the hell ESPN does to screw up schedules. .... assuming it got frigged when they made the all important and 'improved' changes to the draft lobby. .... is there really someone out there that needs a picture of players to draft ??

similar ranking, similar opportunity, same bye week.....my next tie breaker is who's hot

gotta have a hot team or you'll never win a championship

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
similar ranking, similar opportunity, same bye week.....my next tie breaker is who's hot
gotta have a hot team or you'll never win a championship
I was referring to the format some IT guy thought would be neat. .... don't need pictures, they eliminated probably 10-15 guys you could view ahead with the 'old' simple list. ... point is, who cares what they look like? I sure as hell don't.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, crap. With the iffy status of Rodgers I had to drop K. Benjamin and pick up Tyrod. .... oh wait, the Bills passing game sucks !

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, crap. With the iffy status of Rodgers I had to drop K. Benjamin and pick up Tyrod. .... oh wait, the Bills passing game sucks !

Benji has been on my AVOID list for 2 yrs straight now, and that strategy seems to be working out in my favor

and yes, barring some unforeseen explosion and accuracy from Allen, the Bills passing game and subsequently their entire offense is a hot trash right now, borderline dumpster fire.

Who'd the Chargers suck off at the NFL offices that they get to play the Bills 2 seasons in a row when they are running out a rookie making their first start??