• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baserunning

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it the mariners are so satisfied to leave a runner on 1st with no outs ...what ever happened to bunting, stolen bases or any of that? This team has no balls on the basepaths.

johnfree63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it the mariners are so satisfied to leave a runner on 1st with no outs ...what ever happened to bunting, stolen bases or any of that? This team has no balls on the basepaths.
Part of the problem is that Micheal Saunders is the only real running threat, the other is Eric Wedge seems to like station to station baseball. #firewedge

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the problem is that Micheal Saunders is the only real running threat, the other is Eric Wedge seems to like station to station baseball. #firewedge

Brad Miller, Nick Franklin, Dustin Ackley and even Kyle Seager all have +speed. All of them should be running more.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Miller, Nick Franklin, Dustin Ackley and even Kyle Seager all have +speed. All of them should be running more.

I agree.

Blowers was saying the same last week. I'd love to see him as a skipper in the near future. I'm not anti-Wedge at all, but it's time to start playing the entire game, including small ball.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Blowers was saying the same last week. I'd love to see him as a skipper in the near future. I'm not anti-Wedge at all, but it's time to start playing the entire game, including small ball.
That would be an improvement, all right.

The one thing we all need to remember, however, is that the front office HATES improvement.