• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama's schedule is pretty bad but..

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get where yall coming from, just weird for me to hear. Personally no place I’d rather be than with 100k (unless we playing Georgia apparently) of my closest friends. Got season tickets to baseball, football, recently basketball because of Will Wade.

Baseball is more of a personal connection with my grandmother who passed and had amazing tickets back when LSU sucked. Basketball is a new passion added to the list.

I totally understand — there is nothing like 100,000+ screaming fans and the comraderie you share with fans tailgating and cheering the team on during the game.

My son being born is more of the reason why I started staying home more — I had season tickets for the Lions, season ticket mini package for the Tigers and season tickets for UM. The games take up a full day and my kid didn’t care if I was hungover the next day — he was still getting up at the crack of dawn and needed to be taken care of.

So I made an executive decision and decided to just watch games at home and special games, I will go sometimes get tickets.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm looking for you to pick a damn number on how long a national championship matters.

Kind of funny how you don't want to do that.

:lol:

And again, the only thing Ohio St has done in the past 3 years is score 0 TD's while having players sexually assaulted on national TV.
I brought up 3 years, dumbass. Then your dumb ass tried lying and saying Jimbo had been to the playoffs in that timeframe when he hadn't. I can't help that you're a dumbass who, twice now, has come on guns blazing talking shit to me only to find out your dumb ass was completely and entirely wrong. Then you double down on being a dumbass and try and go in a different direction. Because you are a dumbass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought up 3 years, dumbass. Then your dumb ass tried lying and saying Jimbo had been to the playoffs in that timeframe when he hadn't. I can't help that you're a dumbass who, twice now, has come on guns blazing talking shit to me only to find out your dumb ass was completely and entirely wrong. Then you double down on being a dumbass and try and go in a different direction. Because you are a dumbass.

Huh? I mentioned that Jimbo won a national championship only 1 year prior to Urban Meyer's last in response to you comparing Fisher and Franklin.

You know, because you were once again cherry picking a magic fucking date of accomplishments to suit your agenda, aka "3 years" - which is probably why you think you are always right, you just pick the stats that fit your bullshit and ignore everything else.

So once again I ask, what is the fucking magic number of years for when winning a national championship no longer matters for coaching success. Urban is 1 year behind Fisher, and Fisher went to the playoffs the year Ohio St won it.

Is it it 3 years? Because if that's the case, Urban sucks and can't win a national championship.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I mentioned that Jimbo won a national championship only 1 year prior to Urban Meyer's last in response to you comparing Fisher and Franklin.

You know, because you were once again cherry picking a magic fucking date of accomplishments to suit your agenda, aka "3 years" - which is probably why you think you are always right, you just pick the stats that fit your bullshit and ignore everything else.

So once again I ask, what is the fucking magic number of years for when winning a national championship no longer matters for coaching success. Urban is 1 year behind Fisher, and Fisher went to the playoffs the year Ohio St won it.

Is it it 3 years? Because if that's the case, Urban sucks and can't win a national championship.
Yeah, no you didn't. Now you're just doubling down on lying:

His last 3 years: Went to the playoffs once, scored a TD.
Meyers last 3 years: Went to the playoffs once, got shut out and players were sexual assaulted on national TV.

Nice try there. Again, you came in hot talking shit only to find out your were talking out of your ass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no you didn't. Now you're just doubling down on lying:

Nice try there. Again, you came in hot talking shit only to find out your were talking out of your ass.

Obvious typo/misspeaking = huge win for you huh? OMG, I mis-spoke and was off by a year, harp on it...forever!

I'll give anyone in this thread 10-1 odds that will not answer the question on how many years until a national championship no longer matters for a coach just because his bitch ass doesn't want to lose his Urban worship.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious typo/misspeaking = huge win for you huh? OMG, I mis-spoke and was off by a year, harp on it...forever!

I'll give anyone in this thread 10-1 odds that will not answer the question on how many years until a national championship no longer matters for a coach just because his bitch ass doesn't want to lose his Urban worship.
LOL listen to you. You've done it twice in a matter of a few days, dumbass. Next time you reply to me and want to start shit-talking, have your facts straight and maybe I can take your dumb ass seriously for once.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL listen to you. You've done it twice in a matter of a few days, dumbass. Next time you reply to me and want to start shit-talking, have your facts straight and maybe I can take your dumb ass seriously for once.

I smoke weed. If you think it's only happened twice, you're even dumber than I thought.

So 3 years was last mention I heard.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smoke weed. If you think it's only happened twice, you're even dumber than I thought.

So 3 years was last mention I heard.
That doesn't really add up now, does it?

BTW Cheech, this was never even about Urban. It was about Franklin vs. Jimbo. Lay down the pipe and try focusing for once. Also, you don't need to get yourself all lathered up trying to come in with your douchey shit-talking out of nowhere. Then we can have a normal conversation.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't really add up now, does it?

BTW Cheech, this was never even about Urban. It was about Franklin vs. Jimbo. Lay down the pipe and try focusing for once. Also, you don't need to get yourself all lathered up trying to come in with your douchey shit-talking out of nowhere. Then we can have a normal conversation.

Yes, and when it came to Jimbo you didn't want to acknowledge his national championship, and you instead cherry picked a few years and tried to pass that off as his resume. Because you know, trying to claim Franklin has come even close to accomplishing such a thing would show how fucking stupid you are, so cherry pick around the fact you don't like.

So Jimbo won a National Championship in 2013, but it doesn't matter to you and you deem it irrelevant to the conversation. So my question is - how many years after a coach wins a national championship until it no longer counts.

Are you willing to acknowledge that Jimbo won a national championship, made the playoffs and Franklin can't win more than 10 games in a season now?

Or do I keep applying your stupid cherry picked timeframe to Urban to discredit him in the same manner you did Fisher?

Or do you claim victory over a typo I probably made, while refusing to acknowledge any point that's made that doesn't pretend the Big10, Ohio St and any opponent of Ohio St is the greatest ever wasn't made as usual?

I don't think leopards change their spots.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and when it came to Jimbo you didn't want to acknowledge his national championship, and you instead cherry picked a few years and tried to pass that off as his resume. Because you know, trying to claim Franklin has come even close to accomplishing such a thing would show how fucking stupid you are, so cherry pick around the fact you don't like.

So Jimbo won a National Championship in 2013, but it doesn't matter to you and you deem it irrelevant to the conversation. So my question is - how many years after a coach wins a national championship until it no longer counts.

Are you willing to acknowledge that Jimbo won a national championship, made the playoffs and Franklin can't win more than 10 games in a season now?

Or do I keep applying your stupid cherry picked timeframe to Urban to discredit him in the same manner you did Fisher?

Or do you claim victory over a typo I probably made, while refusing to acknowledge any point that's made that doesn't pretend the Big10, Ohio St and any opponent of Ohio St is the greatest ever wasn't made as usual?

I don't think leopards change their spots.
I'll go ahead and indulge you. Let's see how long this takes for you to start making up more shit.

Timeframe: Playoff era. Seems perfectly fair, no? That's the current era we're in, and 2014 was the last recruiting class to have any active players still playing, other than the few outliers that got 6th years from the NCAA.

2014 was Franklin's first year at Penn State and also 1 year before he was allowed to have a full roster following the Penn State sanctions. Your hero Jimbo sleptwalk through the regular season and then got absolutely murdered by Oregon (ya know, the week before OSU murdered that same Oregon team? Since you're so adamant to compare Jimbo to Urban).

FSU's record in those 4 years: 40-13, one playoff birth, 0 playoff wins, 1 conference title
PSU's record in those 4 years: 36-17, 0 playoff birth (you could argue it should've been 1, if you wished to), 0 playoff wins, 1 conference title

Of course, since 2014, Franklin has clearly gotten better as a coach while Fisher has clearly regressed.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go ahead and indulge you. Let's see how long this takes for you to start making up more shit.

Timeframe: Playoff era. Seems perfectly fair, no? That's the current era we're in, and 2014 was the last recruiting class to have any active players still playing, other than the few outliers that got 6th years from the NCAA.

2014 was Franklin's first year at Penn State and also 1 year before he was allowed to have a full roster following the Penn State sanctions. Your hero Jimbo sleptwalk through the regular season and then got absolutely murdered by Oregon (ya know, the week before OSU murdered that same Oregon team? Since you're so adamant to compare Jimbo to Urban).

FSU's record in those 4 years: 40-13, one playoff birth, 0 playoff wins, 1 conference title
PSU's record in those 4 years: 36-17, 0 playoff birth (you could argue it should've been 1, if you wished to), 0 playoff wins, 1 conference title

Of course, since 2014, Franklin has clearly gotten better as a coach while Fisher has clearly regressed.

So playoff era forever then?

How does it feel knowing Clemson has a coach that is 3 times better than Ohio St?

Urban is Saban and Dabo's bitch according to your own timeline.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So playoff era forever then?

How does it feel knowing Clemson has a coach that is 3 times better than Ohio St?

Urban is Saban and Dabo's bitch according to your own timeline.
Take another bong rip, bud.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do not know what this means.

If you weren't cherry picking I wouldn't be able to use the same logic to point out how stupid it is with other examples.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't cherry picking I wouldn't be able to use the same logic to point out how stupid it is with other examples.
Exactly. You've done no such thing, so you are incorrectly using that phrase.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You've done no such thing, so you are incorrectly using that phrase.
cherrypicking__the_ipcc_at_its_ideological_best_by_kajm-d7f7xhh.jpg

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what strength of schedule actually is? I mean you sit here and you complain about a few games Alabama plays during the year, while UCF has nothing on it's schedule but those games.

20 different teams could have gone undefeated on their schedule, it was not even in the top100 of college football. How the fuck can you sit here and call it unfair when many of teams in the top20 could have accomplished the exact same thing, only they actually played a tough schedule instead and had a few losses.

You don't know the first thing about what is fair in college football. And you sit here and tell me bullshit like you got no dog in this hunt. BULL FUCKING SHIT. Nothing about your post is fair, rational or intelligent.

And it's not a matter of only P5 teams being eligible. It's a matter of SoS. Those schools can go down to the FCS level if they don't like it, but you don't get to play a schedule that is absolute dog shit and then claim you are owed anything. They didn't even deserve to be in the top10, much less the playoffs.

And if you can't understand why playign 12 cupcake games all year long doesn't deserve it, then it's on you. But yet you complain about Alabama playing 3 or 4. Yeah, you're a dumbass loser, no doubt about it.

And preseason rank doesn't mean shit anymore. Fuck you're stupid. Like, I hope your nuts get chopped off so you can't breed stupid.
This will be my response to you. I hope you did not attend Alabama as I would hope they would have thought their students to make their points without being laced with profanity. But, I only have pointed out the FCS teams on Alabama's schedule.

And yet you state about USF "while UCF has nothing on it's schedule but those games". That bit of ignorance should disqualify from commenting about college football. UCF's entire conference schedule is made up of FBS teams. You can look it up.