• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama DC to Cleveland Browns

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Saban call most/all of the defensive plays?

No, but he coaches up the coaches a good bit. I think we all, and probably Saban, hoped we were getting another Kirby in terms of a guy who could recruit well and learn under Saban for a few years.

But he was in way over his head and the drop off from an experienced guy like Pruitt was extreme.

Saban is basically cleaning house at this point. Alabama was out coached in that game against Clemson, and what makes Saban so damn great is he ain't gonna sit around and wait to see if they get better, he's out looking for solutions.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: @ butch over to the side.

This would be a good one for putting faces over with Saban and Butch if I were the type who did such things.

tenor.gif

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Saban is interested in Washington DC Jimmy Lake.

Also interested in Bo Davis or former Bama LB Freddie Roach as DL coach..

Butch will either be RB or WRs.Lance Taylor will coach whatever Butch doesnt.
What do you think Vinnie Sunseri will be doing?

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make the prediction that the exact same thing will happen next year and the new coaches aren't even hired yet.

Gotta remember that schools are always after the coaches at Alabama. The Tide can't keep a coach because all of these other teams mistakenly believe that hiring someone who worked for Saban is almost like hiring Saban. They are hoping that a Saban coach will do for them what Saban did for Alabama. Not happening, though. That is why the Crimson Tide lose so many coaches every year.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.

Tosh was garbage.
Great recruiter but to me definitely the biggest problem on the coaching staff. The defense made no adjustments as the season went along. In game adjustments were up and down all year as well. I was worried since the Arkansas game that it may bite Alabama and it did big time against Clemson. It almost did against Georgia.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say that stupid shit every year.

Truth is Saban is a fucking douche bag and most people don't want to be around him any more than they have to.
Not really true for defensive coaches at Alabama. Offensive Coaches is largely where the turnover has been before Smart's departure for UGA. Pruitt and Smart both spent multiple seasons at Alabama. Pruitt left and came back. Tosh simply is not a great DC right now. He may develop into one though.