• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love everything about this kid as a QB, right down to staring down Hue. Pretty amazing the Baltimore allowed 300+ yards passing in 3 games this year, and 2 of them were Baker while the other 1 was to Mahomes. They faced Roethlisberger 2x, Rivers, Brees, Matt Ryan, Cam, and Derek Carr, and none of them could do once what Baker did twice. Broke the record for rookie TD passes with 3 fewer starts than Manning or Wilson. Cleveland is back, and next year is gonna be fun.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has got to be one of the most insane stats I’ve ever seen. Congrats to Baker!!

1606018812394.jpeg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. That's a crazy stat.
The attempts show how much they lacked a deep threat too without OBJ. I would love for them to add a deep threat in the draft, DPJ is an option too but he was a rookie last year. Still crazy he was #1

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The attempts show how much they lacked a deep threat too without OBJ. I would love for them to add a deep threat in the draft, DPJ is an option too but he was a rookie last year. Still crazy he was #1

A reliable deep threat would be great. And something they need. I know I've said this multiple times. But holy crap what a difference a competent HC makes. It's been decades since I've truly looked forward to the start of a Browns season. Hope they can sweep that team that plays at Mustard 'n Ketchup Field. Do you think this is petty? Because I do. I refuse to buy any Heinz products.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A reliable deep threat would be great. And something they need. I know I've said this multiple times. But holy crap what a difference a competent HC makes. It's been decades since I've truly looked forward to the start of a Browns season. Hope they can sweep that team that plays at Mustard 'n Ketchup Field. Do you think this is petty? Because I do. I refuse to buy any Heinz products.
I haven’t bought ketchup or mustard in years so I’m with ya! Lol

Also, I will add. Adding a competent FO and GM as well. Andrew Berry has been great, he’s been very patient with the moves he’s made and he’s done an amazing job so far. It gives them the flexibility to trade up or down in the draft bc they really don’t have a glaring need. If a top CB falls or a guy like Waddle I wouldn’t be against trading up some spots. I think EDGE is a key position they need as well but the good thing is I think there is a lot of depth in this draft at multiple positions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I will add. Adding a competent FO and GM as well. Andrew Berry has been great, he’s been very patient with the moves he’s made and he’s done an amazing job so far. It gives them the flexibility to trade up or down in the draft bc they really don’t have a glaring need. If a top CB falls or a guy like Waddle I wouldn’t be against trading up some spots. I think EDGE is a key position they need as well but the good thing is I think there is a lot of depth in this draft at multiple positions.

Glad you mentioned the FO & GM. Forgot to mention them and they deserve credit as well. How do you like the LB's?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you mentioned the FO & GM. Forgot to mention them and they deserve credit as well. How do you like the LB's?
A young group but a group that improved over the course of the season. Brought back Malcolm Smith, the veteran and Walker who the Colts staff said was a leader on and off the field. Considering they only usually use 2 LB’s Woods’ scheme I am not too worried about that group

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A young group but a group that improved over the course of the season. Brought back Malcolm Smith, the veteran and Walker who the Colts staff said was a leader on and off the field. Considering they only usually use 2 LB’s Woods’ scheme I am not too worried about that group

Thanks for the breakdown.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has also said they have flexibility if they need to add more money in a trade or more FA moves.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hope we get to see what they can do without so many injuries in the secondary.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not crazy. Baker showed crazy promise as a rookie, and had some bumps. Hes working through them and improving. Unlike wentz who through a hissy.