• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to make a big deal about a preseason game. But it was encouraging. As a Browns sympathizer I really hope I was wrong about Baker Mayfield.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to make a big deal about a preseason game. But it was encouraging. As a Browns sympathizer I really hope I was wrong about Baker Mayfield.

Can't say I like the kid, but if he can be a factor in turning my dysfunctional franchise around I can look past the dumb shit he did in college.

And unlike other Ohio State fans I'm not talking about him planting the OK flag in The Block O after the Sooners beat the Buckeyes. That didn't bother me. I'm talking about him being drunk & running from the cops. And when he looked @ the opponents sideline & grabbed his junk. Hopefully those 2 episodes were just him being a stupid college kid & nothing else.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say I have ever liked Baker but you have to admire his work ethiic. Walk on a Tech had to earn that spot then at Oklahoma had to earn. #1 pick and will have to earn his starting job in Cleveland too. He might not have the most talent, more than people think, but his work ethic, persona and confidence all are all great things for a QB to have.

Most will laugh and I know it is WAY too early, but yes I compare him to Aaron Rodgers and he will be the next Aaron Rodgers, except the ghey part. I havent been this high on any Browns QB...well ever.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say I have ever liked Baker but you have to admire his work ethiic. Walk on a Tech had to earn that spot then at Oklahoma had to earn. #1 pick and will have to earn his starting job in Cleveland too. He might not have the most talent, more than people think, but his work ethic, persona and confidence all are all great things for a QB to have.

Most will laugh and I know it is WAY too early, but yes I compare him to Aaron Rodgers and he will be the next Aaron Rodgers, except the ghey part. I havent been this high on any Browns QB...well ever.

I think you're just high right now.:D I want Mayfield to succeed but pump the breaks on comparing him AR after 1 preseason game where he wasn't facing a 1st team D. You gonna watch the game tonight?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my team.:L

tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Browns moved to Baltimore. The current Browns franchise has only been around about 20 years.
Isn't that the team that went to Indy?
Man you know your city sucks when even Cleveland doesn't want to be there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol God you Cleveland fans are desperate for anything...

First off... PRESEASON.
Second... one of the TD passes could've been easily intercepted... but... the Giants.
Third... he's got happy feet already. Guy shows more tap dancing in the pocket than a blindfold removed fat kid at a chocolate factory.

Baker "The Bust" Mayfield will fail in glorious fashion come regular season...
nope

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol God you Cleveland fans are desperate for anything...

First off... PRESEASON.
Second... one of the TD passes could've been easily intercepted... but... the Giants.
Third... he's got happy feet already. Guy shows more tap dancing in the pocket than a blindfold removed fat kid at a chocolate factory.

Baker "The Bust" Mayfield will fail in glorious fashion come regular season...
@Sharkonabicycle is baker failing?
hes winning in fn cleveland. baker1.PNG

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The total stats do not include today's game, even though it is listed on top

Can you read? Seems like you can't. I already said I was wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Seems like you can't. I already said I was wrong.
he was saying that even though it lists today, the bottom stats are like you said, not including todays game. he was agreeing with u drunky

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was saying that even though it lists today, the bottom stats are like you said, not including todays game. he was agreeing with u drunky

Yeah I'm having a bad day. But I can't blame alcohol, I don't drink anymore. Guess I've toked up too much today.