• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baggs

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances he will still be covering the Giants come next year?

The players hate him.

KNBR hates him.

I would put it at even money he gets the axe. Too bad. I thought he was real good when he was with the Merc, but he has become a bit tabloid since going to CSN.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The players hate him.

KNBR hates him.

I would put it at even money he gets the axe. Too bad. I thought he was real good when he was with the Merc, but he has become a bit tabloid since going to CSN.

Agree. I like Baggs. His honesty can be brutal at times. But I think with the two WS, and the books, and the CSNBA gig, he may have his eyes set nationally. I hope he stays.

Alex Pavlovic has done a decent job with the Merc. He can be honest on occasion. I think he reads the board. :D

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I side with Baggs on the players/Baggs feud.

If players are going to get pissed at someone for the tory, get angry at the guy who leaked it to Baggs

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I like Baggs. His honesty can be brutal at times. But I think with the two WS, and the books, and the CSNBA gig, he may have his eyes set nationally. I hope he stays.

Alex Pavlovic has done a decent job with the Merc. He can be honest on occasion. I think he reads the board. :D

I like Pavlovic a lot, he's very interactive on twitter. I would be willing to bet he reads at least some of these boards.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Pavlovic a lot, he's very interactive on twitter. I would be willing to bet he reads at least some of these boards.

I have suspected for a while that Shulman lurks here t least occasionally. There was a poster on Disney who claimed to be Shulman. I did not completely disregard the claim because the guy rarely posted and seamed somewhat legit. Shulman would often write columns that were similar to discussions we were having on the boards at the time. Since we moved here, there have been a couple instances where we would ask questions about the lineup, or the status of a player, or whatever, and within 15 mins, Shulman would send out a tweet answering our question.

If Shulman does it, I wouldn't be surprised some if the others do it as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The players hate him.

KNBR hates him.

As they should - guy comes across as a grade A douche trying to get the latest beat. Granted, that's the job description but he's a negative Nancy for my taste. Kinda like Phlegmming in the booth. Cut from the same cloth of journalism rhetoric when the team is failing.