• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 officiating is horrible

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are so self-centered - this totally isn't about us.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming the refs for every MI loss especially in THE game.
Michigan has never lost a game, they have only been screwed over by the refs.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MnB is right. Refs should be full time, go to class and be paid at least as much as the players

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then what's this whole thread even about?

You know how you asked about missed calls after I told you OSU fans were even admitting OSU was getting all the calls in the game thread. This is one of them:suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 officiating says "hold my beer."

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...all against michigan.
No, not at all. If you read my OP, I noted I saw other teams experience it this year as well. I'm sure OSU fans have experienced it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? Are you drinking while you post on here? Or do you just forget conversations we had?
Are you going to elaborate, or are you going to sit and bitch about how one "holding" call cost you the game?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to elaborate, or are you going to sit and bitch about how one "holding" call cost you the game?

Nowhere has it been said it cost anyone the game (by me at least). I swear you get a different telecast of the game than everyone else.

When all the missed passes to wide open receivers was mentioned — you said when?

When it was mentioned that OSU fans readily admitted in the game thread that OSU was getting all the calls — you said what calls?

Then you are shown one here, where instead of a 10 yard penalty, it is a 23 yard gain to the 1 yard line and you say........and? Then even with video, you put holding in parenthesis, as if it isn’t blatant.

Couple all that with calling a game where UM had the ball with the chance to win with 3 minutes to go and saying OSU won ‘decidedly’

I’m telling you — you are the OSU equivalent of MnB. :behindsofa:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere has it been said it cost anyone the game (by me at least). I swear you get a different telecast of the game than everyone else.

When all the missed passes to wide open receivers was mentioned — you said when?

When it was mentioned that OSU fans readily admitted in the game thread that OSU was getting all the calls — you said what calls?

Then you are shown one here, where instead of a 10 yard penalty, it is a 23 yard gain to the 1 yard line and you say........and? Then even with video, you put holding in parenthesis, as if it isn’t blatant.

Couple all that with calling a game where UM had the ball with the chance to win with 3 minutes to go and saying OSU won ‘decidedly’

So are you through with making the excuses yet? Show me all the OSU fans that said OSU got all the calls and michigan got screwed. You've shown one missed hold - one. Big fucking deal, there are missed holds on probably half of all snaps in football, if not more. I've gone back and looked, and found two potential missed calls that michigan fans are losing their shit over - one on Hurst and one on Peoples-Jones. That's two.

I remember when you played this complain game last year and I actually went back and watched the game on Youtube and found two missed holds on michigan, one while they were punting and another on a pass near the goal line, just in the first quarter. If I went back and looked at the film from Saturday and dissected it, I could probably do the same damn thing, so spare me.

Call me MnB all you want, but goddamn you're being a whiny little runt.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread comes across as really whiny. Especially to Pac 12 fans.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, this is going to relate to Michigan. But in general, the officiating across the board the past few years has been atrocious. Many games are called so one sided it makes them unwatchable.

In relation to Michigan -- we can hopefully all agree that Michigan's defensive line has been one of the best units in the B10, if not the nation, the past two seasons. Well:

Gary on lack of OL holding calls: "I don't got no comment"

"B10 refs have flagged UM’s opposing conf. offensive lines (18 games) only twice over the past two seasons. Twice. Hurst was never held, as the conference sees it. And Michigan’s OL on pass plays in ‘17 conf games? Flagged 9 times. OSU’s & PSU’s? Once each in ‘17."

When you have blatant shit like this happening that isn't being called, it's frustrating:

It's hard to not put on a tin foil hat and suggest the conference has something out for Michigan. But I'm wondering if they've put too much effort into looking for things like targeting that they've slipped when looking for the normal stuff. In any event, it's ruining the experience for fans.

OR Michigan just sucks AGAIN lol

nooomichigan.0.gif

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He may be, but I expect more from a Michigan Graduate or a Michigan Fan. He's from ohio state, they are given greater leeway because Michigan is and should be held to a higher standard.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes, yes. We know. They miss every call against Michigan opponents and never miss a call against Michigan. We get it. Poor, poor Michigan. Can we get a pity party for Michigan because they have NEVER EVER gotten the benefit of the doubt?
Cannot say I am surprised by your take given that Mich St is one of the dirtiest teams in the country