• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 basketball looks to win a few more tourneys tonight

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana took down their tourney last night, Illinois and Iowa look to do the same tonight, Michigan looks to wrap up the NIT later this week, now if the Gophers can win probably the best preseason tourney ( Battle 4 Atlantis) then the league will have cemented its status as the clear best conference in the land this year so far.

JasonCampbell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Indiana took down their tourney last night, Illinois and Iowa look to do the same tonight, Michigan looks to wrap up the NIT later this week, now if the Gophers can win probably the best preseason tourney ( Battle 4 Atlantis) then the league will have cemented its status as the clear best conference in the land this year so far.

we can differ on the best preseason tourney (I argue Maui is the best), but we DO agree on the Big Ten as the ONLY elite conference in the country.

Consider this: Illinois was picked DEAD LAST in some preseason big ten predictions and yet it's about to win the Maui tournament that included THE BEST ACC team.

This begs the question, will the Big Ten SWEEP the B1G/ACC Challenge? I say yes!

meow!!!

Eddie Allen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gophers did not win this tourney, but they looked really solid in wins against Stanford and Memphis. Dre Hollins had 41 against Memphis (1 short of school record) and Mbakwe had a double double against Stanford. Tubby's team will be solid.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana, Ohio State, Michigan, Illinois, Michigan State and Minnyscrotum are all solid...then you have Iowa who will only improve throughout the year and will not be a pushover and Wisconsin is no slouch at home...7 to 8 teams I wouldnt want to play in the tourney