• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome Rosen Article

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone Hates Me

Better have a few minutes if you plan on reading this, it is a "Crash-esque" type novel of epic proportions.

It is a really good article and paints Rosen in a totally different light to me. I think the Browns would be making a mistake not taking Josh Rosen #1 overall.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rosen is legit. I think Mora is a horrible coach and Rosen will benefit from getting away from him.

I'm not high on Josh Allen or Sam Darnold. Allen reminds me of Kyle Boller..... Admittedly, I didn't see too much of Darnold, but that OSU game really sticks out to me. He didn't strike me as a top prospect.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold to me seems like a better prospect that Matt Leinart, but not as good of a prospect as Carson Palmer was. I think Rosen is that Aaron Rodgers type of guy. You have the propaganda machine at work in the big markets to try and talk the Browns out of making the smart decision, and instead making a safe decision. Not sure how risky Rosen is, he is just outspoken and as long as it is not totally ridiculous, which Rosen is not, then I am all for independent thinkers at QB rather than YES men.

I admit I really like Josh Allen, but I don't think he is a starter from day 1 like Rosen is. I think Allen needs 1 or 2 years behind a veteran QB to really get him ready for the mental strain of being an NFL QB, along with the ups and downs. Because in this league, everyone is good, and his athletic ability will not get him to that level people project him at alone. He will have to be mentally prepared to deal with the issues he will face when ability is not enough.

Personally, my QB's ranking would look like this:

1. Rosen
2. Allen
3. Darnold
4. Rudolph
5. Jackson
6. Mayfield

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold to me seems like a better prospect that Matt Leinart, but not as good of a prospect as Carson Palmer was. I think Rosen is that Aaron Rodgers type of guy. You have the propaganda machine at work in the big markets to try and talk the Browns out of making the smart decision, and instead making a safe decision. Not sure how risky Rosen is, he is just outspoken and as long as it is not totally ridiculous, which Rosen is not, then I am all for independent thinkers at QB rather than YES men.

I admit I really like Josh Allen, but I don't think he is a starter from day 1 like Rosen is. I think Allen needs 1 or 2 years behind a veteran QB to really get him ready for the mental strain of being an NFL QB, along with the ups and downs. Because in this league, everyone is good, and his athletic ability will not get him to that level people project him at alone. He will have to be mentally prepared to deal with the issues he will face when ability is not enough.

Personally, my QB's ranking would look like this:

1. Rosen
2. Allen
3. Darnold
4. Rudolph
5. Jackson
6. Mayfield

Yep. This definitely looks more funny now that these guys have gotten to play more. Mayfield just reminded me of a Johnny Flash 2.0. He is doing a nice job proving me and naysayers wrong. I do think Rosen will be just fine though. Rudolph may never get a chance so who knows.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield has always reminded me of Brees. I don't know why, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.