• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome day

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really couldn’t have gone much better. That was about as good as a team can play in all 3 phases. I think Jones did have a bad punt. Linehan and crew had an outstanding plan. Dak was really good today. He was throwing on the move , in the pocket, - he just looked confident. Zeke was patient with his runs. The Oline was super. Just makes me scratch my head and ask how. Lol. The defense continued to play well. Starting to wonder about the $$$ that not only Tank will want, but also Byron Jones. Glad to see them get a couple of turnovers. Great recovery by Lewis. We are right in the thick of this thing. Like Romo said, we have been in every game. Next week will be interesting.
People do know that MacGregor got beat last week, right ????

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really couldn’t have gone much better. That was about as good as a team can play in all 3 phases. I think Jones did have a bad punt. Linehan and crew had an outstanding plan. Dak was really good today. He was throwing on the move , in the pocket, - he just looked confident. Zeke was patient with his runs. The Oline was super. Just makes me scratch my head and ask how. Lol. The defense continued to play well. Starting to wonder about the $$$ that not only Tank will want, but also Byron Jones. Glad to see them get a couple of turnovers. Great recovery by Lewis. We are right in the thick of this thing. Like Romo said, we have been in every game. Next week will be interesting.
People do know that MacGregor got beat last week, right ????
Jerry and his silly ass. He needs to stay upstairs and shut up. He loves to bring the circus to sideline. He always has to show off. He has to be in the spotlight.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised a little how the cowboys were able to move the ball so well. Dak did a heck of a job except for that terrible pass that was nearly picked off. There is no reason to challenge a guy like Ramsey when their other corners were for the most part terrible. I doubt Patmon ever covered Beasely in practice and he sure did not in this game. Zeke proved again that he is a complete franchise back. The DL created consistent pressure all game long. LVE and Jaylon did their thing again. Maher is on fire. That 55 yarder probably would have been good from 65 yards.

In limited time Rico looks to be very hard to cover. They need to target him much more and I would stick him out wide. With his height and wing span how is anyone going to really cover him?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised a little how the cowboys were able to move the ball so well. Dak did a heck of a job except for that terrible pass that was nearly picked off. There is no reason to challenge a guy like Ramsey when their other corners were for the most part terrible. I doubt Patmon ever covered Beasely in practice and he sure did not in this game. Zeke proved again that he is a complete franchise back. The DL created consistent pressure all game long. LVE and Jaylon did their thing again. Maher is on fire. That 55 yarder probably would have been good from 65 yards.

In limited time Rico looks to be very hard to cover. They need to target him much more and I would stick him out wide. With his height and wing span how is anyone going to really cover him?
Rico is a weapon. If you let him make one catch a game over the middle, add in what Beasley can do in the slot, and the LB's and Safeties can't sell out on Zeke...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rico is a weapon. If you let him make one catch a game over the middle, add in what Beasley can do in the slot, and the LB's and Safeties can't sell out on Zeke...
I was a little surprised how well Gathers moved on that lone catch of his. He moves well for how huge he is. I agree that he can be a weapon. Rico also appears to have reliable hands. I don't know if he will ever be our featured TE, but I would like for him to get more snaps.

I also like what Gallup is able to do. What in the hell has Hurns done? Hurns has not been real good IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little surprised how well Gathers moved on that lone catch of his. He moves well for how huge he is. I agree that he can be a weapon. Rico also appears to have reliable hands. I don't know if he will ever be our featured TE, but I would like for him to get more snaps.

I also like what Gallup is able to do. What in the hell has Hurns done? Hurns has not been real good IMO
Has Hurns even been on the field? Missing out on Sammy Watkins and signing Hurns was a double bogie. The thing that makes Gathers exciting to me is that you aren't taking him down with an arm tackle. That dude runs like he's pissed off, kind of like Gronk. Not comparing the two by any stretch, but when he has the ball, he's tough

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was surprised as well. He moved very quick for a big man. I was worried about him fumbling the ball due to his lack of playing in a real game, but he showed me something I had not seen.