• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least we have

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men's and Women's Hockey and Women's Basketball to hold us over until next fall.

:suds:

But seriously, it can't get here fast enough... 2015 Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule

I like the schedule. TCU at home? We gave them more of a challenge than the score indicated this year... you never know, and it's in the first week.

Open up the B1G schedule on the road (and get those out of the way early) with Northwestern and Purdue.

Wisconsin, Michigan and Nebraska all with new coaches, and all are at TCF?!?!?!

If ever there was a year to through themselves into the B1G Championship game, this would be the time to pounce.

Ski-U-Mah!

Shadow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other day I watched the Gophers Men's Basketball team get pounded at home against the South Dakota State Jack Rabbits 84 to 70. It wasn't even that close. I think it is time

Shadow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o st
The other day I watched the Gophers Men's Basketball team get pounded at home against the South Dakota State Jack Rabbits 84 to 70. It wasn't even that close. I think it is time
I think it is time to start talking about replacing Richard Pitino. I think he is over his head coaching the Gophers. He got the job because of his father and not because he earned it. This team is heading in the wrong direction and change is needed...