• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At Least One Other City is Rooting For the 49ers

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I put down 2 bets at the beginning of the playoffs:

49ers to win the Superbowl, 15:1 odds $20 down.
Giants to win the Superbowl, 23:1 odds $20 down.

My logic was, everybody was getting excited about the high flying passing games (ie. Saints, Packers) but nobody was focusing on which teams (1) rush the passer (2) run the ball (3) play solid defense especially run D.

So come Superbowl week, depending on the outcome, I'll probably hedge my bet by putting a bet down on the AFC team and come away with a nice little guaranteed profit.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

My logic was, everybody was getting excited about the high flying passing games (ie. Saints, Packers) but nobody was focusing on which teams (1) rush the passer (2) run the ball (3) play solid defense especially run D.

So come Superbowl week, depending on the outcome, I'll probably hedge my bet by putting a bet down on the AFC team and come away with a nice little guaranteed profit.

Hedging is the only 100% guaranteed way to lose money. Professionals don't do it; neither should you.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

you bet on the Giants??? the nerve! :-)

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well at least this means we should get some favorable calls