• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ask Sonnyblack65 or DBLdown711 anything!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great idea for a thread, how about a thread where we can ask our 2 most knowledgeable posters(and a couple of lovable lugs if I say so myself) anything that is football related?
I'll get the ball rolling with a question that I have not been able to figure out:

Ok, here it goes. Say a Qb throws a pass, we'll say it was a 50 yard pass. The ball is not caught, and there is a defensive pass interference called. Does the QB get 50 yards credited/added to his passing yardage for the game? If not, why not?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great idea for a thread, how about a thread where we can ask our 2 most knowledgeable posters(and a couple of lovable lugs if I say so myself) anything that is football related?
I'll get the ball rolling with a question that I have not been able to figure out:

Ok, here it goes. Say a Qb throws a pass, we'll say it was a 50 yard pass. The ball is not caught, and there is a defensive pass interference called. Does the QB get 50 yards credited/added to his passing yardage for the game? If not, why not?
I should let @dbldwn711 answer because I am only here for the free buffet. But to answer your question the answer is no, because you don't know if the receiver would have caught the pass if not interfered with.

And lending $$$ at only 5 pts this week for Hooplans that have been here at least 3 years

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another brain buster from the op. Sometimes i struggle to comprehend that you sadly are serious with some of your questions and statements.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a bear craps in the woods and nobody sees it, are we sure Andy Dalton should start over Justin Fields?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a bear craps in the woods and nobody sees it, are we sure Andy Dalton should start over Justin Fields?
Only if the bear wipes his ass with a squirrel

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why dont you love me mv GIF

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whens their anniversary? Are they registered on amazon?

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these things is not like the other one...

...not a question because I already have all the answers....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, I’m flattered and touched that I FINALLY have your attention however disappointed that the thing you wanna “know” is this.

No, the QB doesn’t get credit for the yards. Passing yardage is for COMPLETED pass yards. It would be inappropriate to give the QB passing yardage stats for passes NOT completed.

Now, what do you REALLY wanna know…

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I’m flattered and touched that I FINALLY have your attention however disappointed that the thing you wanna “know” is this.

No, the QB doesn’t get credit for the yards. Passing yardage is for COMPLETED pass yards. It would be inappropriate to give the QB passing yardage stats for passes NOT completed.

Now, what do you REALLY wanna know…