• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASG

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to go NHL!

giroux
timo
read
couturier

all made the all-star game.. timo deserved it.. that pick pleases me the most

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Harts didn't make the all-star team is a fucking joke, he's been awesome this season and deserves to be there over about a 1/3 of the forwards who did make it. The fact that every team needs to represented is bullshit, not that the game fans anything but the guys who have been working their ass off should be rewarded with a ASG bid.

Last edited by a moderator:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Harts didn't make the all-star team is a fucking joke, he's been awesome this season and deserves to be there over about a 1/3 of the forwards who did make it. The fact that every team needs to represented is bullshit, not that the game fans anything but the guys who have been working their ass off should be rewarded with a ASG bid.

I hope Harts goes off the 2nd half to show everyone that he deserved to be selected for the ASG. Not sure if he can do much better than he already has. He should be motivated at the very least! Fuck the ASG. Let the guys get extra rest and be ready for the 2nd half of season. :ss:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OV made it over Nick Backstrom. The game is a spectacle, not a real honor...

Backstrom has a head injury and no way they don't include OV. Also, I would rather Harts get some rest than play. He would probably throw a check in the game and get 10 games off. No Thanks!:crazy:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Flyers have 2 players in the ASG & 2 players in the rookie game. They're very well represented. Sorry, but not every player can make it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers have 2 players in the ASG & 2 players in the rookie game. They're very well represented. Sorry, but not every player can make it.

ya.. i dont mind hartnell getting left out.. kinda sucks, but it happens.. versteeg has just as big, if not a bigger claim, to a spot and he's not there either

i woulda been livid if timo hadn't made it though

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya.. i dont mind hartnell getting left out.. kinda sucks, but it happens.. versteeg has just as big, if not a bigger claim, to a spot and he's not there either

i woulda been livid if timo hadn't made it though

There are still a couple of weeks before the All Star game. We all know injuries can happen though we don't wish them on anybody. This year has been brutal from an injury standpoint throughout the league. I have a feeling Hartnell may get a call when all is said & done. It would be well deserved.