• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As We Approach the Voting phase for Goal Songs..

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
they are trying to play it off as the bon jovi song on opening night wasn't going to be the goal song for the year? lol do they think the fans are stupid?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, and of course now that we're in the finals, the fan song is no where to be seen.

Ridiculous.

I was shocked at how loud the boos were last night at the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way that those 3 songs were the most voted for in that "send in your suggestions" garbage.

Without saying that it was moronic to change the original goal song , but to hold a sham vote just to get people's phone numbers and email addresses is a big F you to the fans from the new owners.

I've already got about 5 voicemails and other emails from the Devils sales team wanting to talk to me about my "account"

Guess I fell for the trap.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hahahahha i always get those phone calls from them.

thats me when they call

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64cj7Q9c_YA]Boiler room - telemarketing call - YouTube[/ame]

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You would think, being a big money business, that they can afford to hire musicians to write a really good 30 second or so piece of music to play for a goal song.

The Whip sounds pathetic, there is no way that should be a goal song.

SNA doesn't really have any part of the song that can really be cut to fit a goal song.

Righteous Smoke has potential if you cut off the awful singer and slightly speed up the part leading to the chorus.

Naturally they only want to play the chorus unmodified so its gonna be crap regardless.