• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming soon... CW Network's new spin-off of Arrow and The Flash:

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good I will definiatly give it a chance just to see white canary kick some ass again. :D

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give it a shot but I don't have high hopes. Arrow started out really good but season three has just gotten ridiculous, I stopped watching several months ago. The Flash has a good overarching storyline, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the episodes are written by 14 year old special needs kids. Just terrible dialogue and nothing ever makes any sense. Now they're trying to press their luck with even more DC stuff? I don't like their chances, maybe if it was a network other than the CW.

It doesn't help that Captain Cold and The Flamer are going to be in this new series, those two contributed to some of the worst acting I've ever seen on TV during the brief time they were on the Flash this season. I don't get why they don't just replace the actors. It would be easy to do since those two characters are literally just two assholes who got their hands on guns that shoot fire and ice. Nothing special about them at all. Since the Mexican guy in the Flash can apparently just build guns like that in a matter of hours from spare parts lying around any random house ( no really, he did this at one point this season) why don't they.....idk make new guns and get people for the team who aren't known criminals and murderers?

And Jesus Christ, how many characters that die on Arrow actually stay dead? If you bring everybody back to life nobody is going to give a shit when they kick the bucket.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the SHIELD thread when I was describing the CW Network programs The Flash and Arrow. They are my guilty pleasure brain candy. I'm hooked. I was being kind when I described these shows as sophomoric.

cheesy dialogue - check
ridiculous script - check
questionable acting - check

And...they are so friggin' fun to watch!

The Flash and Arrow remind me of when I was a kid back in the 60's watching the old corny Adam West Batman TV series... and Lost in Space... and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea... and The Green Hornet, and The Avengers (British spy show), and The Thunderbirds (marionette puppet action show), etc.

I love it!

Hey fellow 60's kids...remember this?---

And how about this?---

Ah... the good old days!

Last edited:

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this years is gonna be darker and it looks like another person close to Oliver is gonna die judging on last night's episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made it seem like his GF/Fiance (brain-farting on her name) was who they wanted us to suspect, but I am thinking any of the team could be the deceased. It could also be the police captain, as they also hinted at his heal-turn (I suspect that to be a ruse, though).

OK show. Definitely worth a DVR slot. But I would not describe it as "quality tv".

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please god tell me its Laurel who dies... She sucks. The actress & the character! Get rid of her!!!

Her special "canary cry" is the most absurd thing that I have ever watched on television.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped watching this one a few episodes into Season 3, but i really doubt anybody else ever truly dies on that show. His mom is legit gone, but everybody else comes right back eventually. And with Ra's Al Ghul and the Lazarus pits on the show now I'd pretty much guarantee any main character who dies gets resurrected.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please god tell me its Laurel who dies... She sucks. The actress & the character! Get rid of her!!!

Her special "canary cry" is the most absurd thing that I have ever watched on television.
Doubtful it's Laurel

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped watching this one a few episodes into Season 3, but i really doubt anybody else ever truly dies on that show. His mom is legit gone, but everybody else comes right back eventually. And with Ra's Al Ghul and the Lazarus pits on the show now I'd pretty much guarantee any main character who dies gets resurrected.
Sara is officially dead now thanks to Malcolm Merlin's influence on Thea ( Team Arrow buried Sara in her own grave), Moira Queen got shot in the head execution style by Slade (saw the funeral which Oliver didn't show up to),Tommy's dead saving Laurel's life which led Laurel to have a drinking problem so some characters are truly dead now.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sara is officially dead now thanks to Malcolm Merlin's influence on Thea ( Team Arrow buried Sara in her own grave), Moira Queen got shot in the head execution style by Slade (saw the funeral which Oliver didn't show up to),Tommy's dead saving Laurel's life which led Laurel to have a drinking problem so some characters are truly dead now.

Sara's not dead. Her character is in some other DC show that is going to be airing on the CW. I'm sure she'll show up on Arrow sometime this season. Forgot about Tommy though, good point.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sara is officially dead.. But I saw in the season preview she gets revived by the Lazarus Pit at some point this season

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me wonder why Nyssa al Guhl has had her panties in a wad over Sara's death when all along her father could have revived her in the Lazarus Pit. You could probably make the case that her father didn't care for Sara anyways so likely forbid it. But still seems like a plot error.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me wonder why Nyssa al Guhl has had her panties in a wad over Sara's death when all along her father could have revived her in the Lazarus Pit. You could probably make the case that her father didn't care for Sara anyways so likely forbid it. But still seems like a plot error.
If he didn't care about Sara then why did he order her to return? But maybe after she killed his messenger then that maybe a reason.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Bob Saget will be making an appearance this year playing the Riddler's cousin: The Diddler.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sara's not dead. Her character is in some other DC show that is going to be airing on the CW. I'm sure she'll show up on Arrow sometime this season. Forgot about Tommy though, good point.

I believe Sara will appear sooner than expected at least that's what I read.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sara....ugh. what a terrible plot turn.

Let her die.

They are obviously killing Felicity at some point. Her, Diggle and Thea are all likely candidates. I don't believe any of them are real canon characters.